Online fraud

• Last Post 23 September 2021
AshishKumar posted this 08 August 2021

I have deposited over 40000 rs in 91betting.com for online bet through Arpan named user in which I won an amount of 388000 rs but now m not able to withdraw the amount as Arpan (the sponsor) is still asking for money. I have been cheated as the website is also not working properly

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chanduchandu posted this 13 August 2021

I got message from 91bets.in by saying invest 10k and earn income per day 3 to 4000 666 plan.vip and www.91bets.in both also fraud sites, U people never invest money on this platform

I have recharged 10k and the profit is as shown as 26k for one week and negative profit started flowing Than they asked to recharge 10k and withdraw full amount, than I recharged 10k , again they said system error to recharge 9k, again 13k, again asked me to recharge 13k than I realised it's fraud and did not recharge 13k Totally 42k looted from me People never ever invest on this kind of bloody online betting platform s..

I lost my hard money , request all of you people don't ever invest money on this 91bets.in or 666plan.vip these two sites are big frauds

LSRao posted this 18 September 2021

I too cheated by 91bets and 666vip, my wallet balance is 51965/-.they are not allowing for withdrawal. I transferred 33k for withdrawal as per their instructions, but withdrwal is not allowed till today, Repeatedly they are asking for money. Fake and cheat app. I am in terrible financial problem, lost my savings to this dirty App

BhupendraTHAKUR posted this 23 September 2021

I hv also cheated in this site i asking you don't rechge ever in this plateform they r tottaly fraud i hv been won 31k but they cant help me withdrawal they are always asking me to reachge i hv rechage tottaly 48k but still they didn't allow me to withdrawal bro its a full scam don't use this site for money making plse if you need any hlp from me plse contact me 6261586624 i will always help you

Close