Online fraud

• Last Post 18 June 2021
GarimaJaiswal posted this 14 August 2020

Hi. They call me but when I search then it's fraud..... They just bullshit playing with our sentiment Online Captcha Typing Work In Your Android Phone At Home..

CAPTCHA DETAILS :-

Work on Mobile / Part time/ Less Work/ Fixed Earning / No Limit of Income

captcha plan

ITS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY WORK U CAN DO IT ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME NO TIME LIMIT ONLY DAYS LIMIT ARE THERE U CAN EASILY COMPLETE THE TASKS

MAX IT WILL TAKE 1 HOUR U CAN DO IT IN WHOLE DAY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO EARN AND ANYBODY CAN DO IT BUT 18 PLUS CAN ONLY JOIN

NO REGISTRATION FEE FREE OF COST WORK SO BE YOUR OWN BOSS

Total Captcha : 10000

Accuracy Required : 90%(9000 Must Be Correct)

Working time : 10 days

Registration Amount : 6900

Per Captcha : 3

Total Salary : 30000  

Please Download this My Captcha Application And Install In Your Mobile Phone And Enter This ID & Password And Watch This Demo...    

SCOPE OF WORK

10000 CAPTCHA IN 10 DAYS SALARY = 30000

FROM THAT 1 TIME REGISTARTION CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FIRST SALARY YOUR FIRST SALARY WILL BE 23100

AFTER THAT U WILL GET FULL SALARY AND THIS REGISTRATION IS VALID TILL 11 MONTH THAN AFTER TILL 11 MONTH U DONT HAVE TO PAY FROM YOUR SALARY

U WILL GET YOUR FULL SALARY

FOR YOUR SECURITY U WILL GET LEGALLY GOVERMENT AGREEMENT FROM COMPANY WHICH WILL BE VALID TILL 11 MONTHS IF U WISH U CAN CONTINUE IT

AFTER SUBMISSION U WILL GET THE WORK REPORT IN 5 TO 7 DAYS AND U HAVE ACHEIVE THE TARGET SO COMPANY WILL CALL U FOR THE BANK DETAILS

THAN YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE DONE EASILY IF U HAVE ANY WORK REGARDING ISSUE U HAVE TO CONTACT HELPLINE U CAN CALL THEM BETWEEN [10 AM TO 6 PM ]

AND U CAN MAIL YOUR PROBLEM THE MAIL REWARD WILL BE GIVEN IN 24 HOURS

Login on App which provided by company  side with your user Id & password. Just type and Submit correct captcha. Side Job and get more earning . On Android Mobile. Demo id password                                                                                                                                                  Website = e-cpt.com                                                                                                                     

TERMS AND CONDITION

You can only login into 1 mobile at 1 time Payment would be done only for the correct  captchas , if you complete your target in  given timeline. Completing total captchas is compulsory. If company find any 2 login /2 logout  together, 2 different ip address without any  login then the company will not be  responsible for the corruption of the data in  online module And your I.D. will get  terminate without any intimation.

IF U DONT COMPLETE THE WORK OR LEFT IN BETWEEN OR YOUR ACCURACY IS BELOW 90 % THAN U HAVE O PAY THE REGISTRATION CHARGES BY YOURSELF = 6900

NEEDED

 Normal Internet Plan on your android device

If You Interested With All Terms & Conditions Then Collect Your Any One Document .

1. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter id ( Any One Front & Back Side )

2. Passport Size Photo

3. Signature Photo

Thank You For Read This Details...

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AnkushTiwari posted this 14 October 2020

Any action update?? They still continue doing so. even I received an offer from them but when I googled about them, I found your post

KarmjeetSingh posted this 09 November 2020

I too have received a call and mail , please advise should I continue or not.

ananda posted this 27 November 2020

i took have received a call and what app it is true 

PremSingha posted this 30 March 2021

Even I recieved mail from advocate for fine and not meeting target CATPCHA work, and even they are saying to pay some amount for breaching agreement. But I dont recall any agreement made. First I thought it is genuine, so i have sent my aadhar and mail I'd, then sent me login I'd for work, even provided link to work. But neither password work nor I'd, after trying numerous time it worked, but even after completing 100 of CATPCHA, it shows 0 work done. There I noticed that something is wrong. Now for few days I may recieving police threat and advocate reminding me breaching contract and fine. I dont know it's real or fraud. I am scared.

UtkarshUnde posted this 18 June 2021

》Dear hard copy of your notice of breach of contract under section 73&74 has been dispatched to your address.you have joined ecpt company and did not complete their work/90% accuracy was not their kindly do payment of rs.5400 to Googlepay,Phonepe,Paytm-8435411005 and send screenshot to inspector ajay http://wa.me/919817076933 and also check ur mail send by inspector@ahmedabadpolice.gov.in u will also get call from police no 100 for conform if u said《

This type of text message suddenly comes on my cell..is it true..?

Close