online fraud

• Last Post 05 March 2020
Chetana Asarey posted this 01 February 2020

I am also suffering from this situation. I also got call from advocate saying that legal procedure is filed against me and they demanding rs30000/- from me. Please do something for this fraud companies.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
zoyaKhana posted this 03 February 2020

It is big fake fraud form filling companies of Nitesh Vijaykumar Khawani (9898168673) who blackmailed all victims for money by using fake court summons and fake advocate notices. He send fake court notices to victim's home so that that people will pay that money to him. He is the main mastermind of all fake fraud data Typing and from filling companies. He gives franchises to people to Spread his Fraud businesses. He is from Surat,Gujarat. He is the owner of Rise Infotec Computer and hardware appliances Shop. His shop address is M-31 to 33, Corner Point, City Light Rd, Surat, Gujarat 395002. He runs his all fraud fake data typing job from Surat Gujarat. If u want to confirm that he is fraud man or not. Check all Fraud data typing complaints on Google by type his name in Google and search his name by fraud Nitesh Khawani. U will get all answers. Because Lots of people complaint against him in cyber complaint website or Consumer complaint websites and so on. U will get all answers for ur questions. Arrest him. That all data Typing form filling,captcha filling,video watching nd so on data typing projects are runs by only this fraud man Nitesh Vijaykumar Khawani (9898168673) . File FIR against him in ur nearest police station if they demand u or blackmailed u for money by using any legal procedure by Advocate name. Directly File FIR against him. Police will take action on him. Tell police person this all fraud which happened with u. If police refuse to take action on this nitesh khawani...then Directly go to Nearest Session court. And tell that court's magistrate tha all incidence. Magistrate will definitely take action against nitesh khawani. Don't pay any money to such form filling data Typing companies. They all are fraud. They will try to scare u by sending fake legal notice at ur home. But Don't worry. Don't be afraid. Go to police station. Meet Superintendent of police if Police inspector refuse to take FIR against nitesh khawani . Superintendent of police will definitely take action against nitesh khawani. Tell Superintendent of police this whole incidence. He will definitely take action against this fraud. Don't pay any money to such fraud man and fraud Companies.

Chetana Asarey posted this 05 March 2020

My complaint has been resolved.

Close