online data entry fraud

• Last Post 22 November 2020
AbhishekSalaria posted this 31 August 2017

This company tell they provide home based work. That is why they said for registration i have to pay totally full payment 6000 rupees. And now they didnot pick my phone. Phone no. +91 9205781101,9205781095,9205781098,9205781091,9990980202 all his no. is paytm and this is the mail ID 2017successlife@gmail.com . i have full avoidance for this frauds....they are provide me demo and  COMMERCIAL WORKbut its fake id was not working its fake and i was call to him but they are call to me my id is not working because i have wrongly open they ask to me i'll refund all payment but first you are pay out to new id registration to pay out 2500 rs more its ....please help ... THis is demo to provide meUSER ID :-  D010235    PASSWORD :-JHESHFFLOGIN LINK :-  login.successlife.info Login steps:- 1.Please visit login link given blow.2. Enter your user id & password Than CLICK on LOGIN for Login NEVER use ENTER for LOGIN.3. After login CLICK on AIRTEL CAFE FORM & Start filling of online form from offline data.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
BK PRAJAPATIPRAJAPATI posted this 02 September 2017

Dear 

sir same my prablom this person is 18.700$ i give me but 

Please , John Martins will be your guide to receive it.
Follow the instruction 

Congratulation Once Again......  

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize of (500,000.00 GBP) 2.) Official Winning Certificate. 3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility. 4.) Documents covering source of winnings. 5.) Apple laptop, Apple iPhone  and 12 Toyota T .Shirt.

Mr. BK PRAJAPATI .            You are requested to pay 18,700 INR for airport custom's clearance/registration fee of your winning package of  Five lakh thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling’s  £500,000, Toyota Car , Laptop, iPhone and 12 Toyota T .Shirt and documents. Make the payment and get back to us with deposit receipt or online transfer slip with your valid identification proof. (Valid id proof). As soon as we receive this payment confirmation from you.  Your consignment shall be registered immediately for delivery without any delay.     DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT: Customs Broker Agent, Albert.
DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT:
NAME OF BANK:    State Bank of India. 
ACCOUNT NAME:   Mr Albert
ACCOUNT  NO:      20367364938.
IFSC CODE:           SBIN0004522.   

Dalveer Solanki. (Designation - Deputy commissioner) 
(Charge Held - Delhi custom general)

Reserve Bank of India regional office, Delhi, Foreign Remittance Department. New Delhi: 110 001, India, 6,Sansad Marg.
28th August 2017.

Att: Mr. Bk Prajapati ,             We are writing to you to notify you that we have received a winning cheque of (£500,000.00 GBP) bearing your name (Mr. BK Prajapati) issued by the Toyota Company United Kingdom, Via your processing officer (Mr. John Martins ) Your winning cheque has to be endorsed and stamped by the ministry of finance Department before we can proceed with immediate transfer of your winning fund into your personal Bank account details, You are requested to pay a total fee of   

Thirty thousand Indian Rupees only { 30,000 INR}      for the Endorsement / Conversion / Transfer Charges. As soon as we receive this payment confirmation from you, your winning cheque will be endorsed and it will be ready for transfer without any delay. Note: We do not give individuals or firm our bank account details upon payment, due to security reasons. Kindly contact your processing officer as we shall provide him with bank account details where you are to make easy payment, (Mr. John Martins that deposited the draft with us and ask him on how you can make the payment. You are to treat this mail as a matter of high priority and get back within the shortest possible time to enable quick transfer.
Open the attached file and fill out your details accurately for verification and transfer of your fund.
     A copy of this email also has been forwarded to the processing officer for further assistance; we look forward to serve you better.
         We look forward to serve you better

Your Faithfully,
Mr. 
R. Gandhi
Transfer Manager,
Funds Verification and Transfer Unit Reserve Bank Of India (Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer) 
RBI seal

NO: 12 GREAT BURGH,

BURGH HEATH EPSOM, SURREY KT18 5UX ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM. Tel: +44(0)173742

Dear Lucky Winner Mr. BK Prajapati
       Your mail was received and acknowledged. Kindly note that your winning consignment which contains your Demand Draft (D.D) and the rest gift items from our company shall be registered and cleared officially at the City of India, that is  New Delhi International Airport before the airport authority will issue the diplomat landing clearance certificate, as such, we had a telephonic conversation with the concerned department through the public relation officer (P.R.O) it was made clear to us that you shall make payment of custom duty charge to the Airport Authority, it will enable the release of your winning parcel to the diplomat. as such, The processing officer (Mr. John Martins W) will obtain his local flight ticket and come directly to your home address for final delivery. As information obtained the clearance charge is Rs.18,700/- as it entails International Demand Draft Via India Government Policy.   Note: make sure you sign all the necessary documents which the diplomat shall provide to you, and also take a good photograph with him for official documentation/proof to our company. It will be very important for you to make the arrangement of the required fee as to enable immediate release of your winning parcel.

{CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER}
Dr. Matt Harrison 
E-mail:   Tm.motor@outlook.com
Tel:  +44(0)173742

NOTE THAT NOBODY OR EVEN THE APPOINTED BANK HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH, DEDUCT OR GET ACCESS TO YOUR PRIZE MONEY FOR ANY REASON THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED STRICTLY! 

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!! 

Yours in service, 
MR. H. John

TOYOTA NOTIFICATION OFFICE 
If you have questions or wish to claim your prize money kindly contact us, tm.motor@outlook.comsee the instructions at the body of this message. 

Please contact, Mr. John Martins Email id: john.whitemartin@yahoo.com Your Mobile Number And Your Full Address: 

Congratulation Once Again......  

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize of (500,000.00 GBP) 2.) Official Winning Certificate. 3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility. 4.) Documents covering source of winnings. 5.) Apple laptop, Apple iPhone  and 12 Toyota T .Shirt.

6.) Toyota Car

NO:12 GREAT BURGH,

BURGH HEATH EPSOM, SURREY KT18 5UX ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM. Tel:+44(0)6196859    

Dear winner, Mr. BK Prajapati ,     It is very exciting to award your Email ID as one of the lucky winner of the year. Please accept our heartiest congratulations on this glorious achievement. In fact, this is a splendid Email ID performance and the subsequent reward has not come as a surprise because we truly know that someone must be awarded as a true winner of the year. Having won this high recognition, you have made a name in the national as well as international draw competitions this year. Your total winning of Toyota Car document and payment of 500,000 pounds transfer mode has been decided by the company according to the committee management 2017. There is only one method of transferring winner’s funds as addressed below; 1. By diplomatic Mode (Will be delivered in form of Demand Draft (D.D) to your home address by the  diplomat within 2 days of departure from the UK.   Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize of (500,000.00 GBP)

2.) Official Winning Certificate. 3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility. 4.) Documents covering source of winnings. 5.) A Laptop, iPhone and 12 Toyota T .Shirt  6) Toyota Car   

UK Departure Date:21/08/2017 Monday (Departing Time 10:45Pm) India Arrival Date:22/08/2017 Tuesday (Arriving Time 8:30Am)  

Note: Winning prize with car total amount 500,000.00GBP See below the processing officer's details:  Name: Mr. Martins White Age: 54-Years Nationality: Norway Country Of Resident: England Email:  john.whitemartin@yahoo.com   Note:  The diplomat in delivering your winning  prize to you in your country.. Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!   If you have questions or wish to claim your prize money kindly contact us, tm.motor@outlook.com,

+44(0)6196859 see the instructions at the body of this message.....

bhaskarpotraju posted this 06 January 2020

SIR QUICK FINANCE MOBILE NO 7478948378

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickcapitalfinance.app  fake

Dhruba SatyaNayak posted this 22 November 2020

Great Burgh Heath, Epsom
KT18 5UX, United Kingdom
Tel: +447520634122.

Dear Lucky Winner, 
This letter is to officially inform you that your email id has been shortlisted among other lucky email ids in the gift section of this year edition of Toyota Motor Company promo 2020.

This program is carried out yearly and the mode of winning selection is an electronic mail ballot system from each region of the world (America, Europe, Africa Australia and Asia).

Sequel to this, you have won a brand New Toyota Corolla Car, and cash prize of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pound Sterling).  

FILL THE FORM BELOW.
1: Name: 
2: Full Address: 
3: Mobile Number:    
4: Nationality:  
5: Age:  
6: Sex:  
7: Country of Residence:   
8: Occupation:

Congratulations once again for being our lucky winner in our 2020 Award promotion.

Close