OLX FRAUD

• Last Post 16 August 2017
shraddhapandey posted this 16 August 2017

I ordered a Redmi 4 which this distributer is selling for Rs. 6800 on OLX for which he took an advance of Rs. 2000 and said that the remaining payment be made on delivery. Ever since I have made an advance payment the seller has been unavailable. I have made end number of calls to which he never responded and after a point of time he blocked my calls. He said that he had dispatched the product to the courier service (3pm on Aug 15) and that it should reach me by 7-8pm of the same day. When asked for the tracking number of the package he never responded. But that has not happened and he is not available on WhatsApp also.

I am from Delhi who has moved to Mumbai for 2 years to complete my post graduation, hence I have very very limited funds. Now I am phoneless and cashless because of Ashok Kumar. I hope this issue is resolved as soon as possible.

I am attaching all the proof.

Ad ID: 1116458253    

Ad link - https://www.olx.in/item/redmi-4a-redmi-4-redmi-note-4-mi-max-2-ID1dyxNb.html

Attached Files

OlxIndia posted this 16 August 2017

Dear Shraddha,

Thanks for sharing the information with us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

As per the details shared, we have blocked this user from OLX. The user cannot use the account any further on our site for any purpose.

If you wish to escalate this further, you can reach out to the legal authorities to lodge an FIR or file a cyber complaint.  

Rest assured, we will provide full support in this regard for the investigation. The police can reach out to us at safety@olx.in.

Once again, we would like to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. If you have any other concerns, do reach out to us at safety@olx.in.

Regards,

Team OLX!

Close