No: SAMSUNG/UK/407/PROMOTION/2020 WINNING

• Last Post 03 September 2021
CHAHAR LOVEVIPIN posted this 29 May 2020

*Congratulation ! From U.K Samsung Company 42 Park Avenue,Barbourne,

Worcester, United Kingdom. Contact Number : +447451274476 No: SAMSUNG/UK/407/PROMOTION/2020 WINNING NUMBER: SSM017608#6

ATTENTION DEAR-WINNER ,

We are in receipt of your mobile number and wish to thank you for your co-operation, I wish to inform you that my duties include representing your interest and guiding you through claiming your winning cash prize. We want to clarify you here that after a good scrutiny of your provided mail, we are glad to inform you that you are one of the winners of The UK Samsung Company Empowerment Program sponsored by the Samsung Company Inc.

The UK Samsung Company Empowerment Program has been on for more than a decade now and we have changed the lives of many since then. Your life is about to be changed as you are one of the lucky Winners of our Annual Samsung financial empowerment program sponsored yearly bonus promotional, Your winning cash prize of 750, 000 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS IN INDIA RUPEES IS (6 CRORE 50 LAKH), will be paid to you soon as you meet with the requirements.

I wish to inform you that all authorities involved have certified payment of your Mobile Number Draws Claims amount of (6 CRORE 50 LAKH), which is prize money from Samsung financial empowerment program Mobile Number Draws, which was drawn through a computer random system of all the Mobile Number users worldwide. Be informed that instruments of payment for the sum of (6 CRORE 50 LAKH) to you is already in our possession and shall be processed upon meeting the requirements stated below.

SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING-PRIZE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA. Full name... Address... Age... Sex... Nationality... Winning Mobile Number: Alternate Number... State Of Origin.. Marital Status... Occupation... Account Name......... Bank name... Bank account number... Bank branch.... IFSC CODE.... Id proof....

I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of UK SAMSUNG ELECTRONICES CO.LTD congratulate you as you expect your wining prize and i hope you spend your money wisely and to the betterment of your community and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th years Anniversary Draws.

as Past winners around the world full of excitement

Dr. Philip Anderson Processing Manager. Contact Number : +447451274476

Dr. Hanyin Pinyin Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer

DISCLAIMER: Please note that this e-mail and its attachments are intended for the named addressee only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you have by coincidence or mistake or without specific authorization received this e-mail and its attachments we request that you notify us immediately that you have received them in error, uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of their content in any way. Please note that the sender of this e-mail and its attachments is solely responsible for its content if it does not concern the operations of Intas group or its subsidiaries.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
CHAHAR LOVEVIPIN posted this 29 May 2020

This message came in the box and I thought it was cheating, beware of it. Full details of this are given. I

FathimaRisna posted this 14 August 2021

***Congratulation ! From U.K Samsung Company 42 Park Avenue,Barbourne, Worcester, United Kingdom. Contact Number : +447451274476 No: SAMSUNG/UK/407/PROMOTION/2020 WINNING NUMBER: SSM017608#6 ATTENTION DEAR-WINNER , We are in receipt of your mobile number and wish to thank you for your co-operation, I wish to inform you that my duties include representing your interest and guiding you through claiming your winning cash prize. We want to clarify you here that after a good scrutiny of your provided mail, we are glad to inform you that you are one of the winners of The UK Samsung Company Empowerment Program sponsored by the Samsung Company Inc. The UK Samsung Company Empowerment Program has been on for more than a decade now and we have changed the lives of many since then. Your life is about to be changed as you are one of the lucky Winners of our Annual Samsung financial empowerment program sponsored yearly bonus promotional, Your winning cash prize of 750, 000 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS IN INDIA RUPEES IS (6 CRORE 50 LAKH), will be paid to you soon as you meet with the requirements. I wish to inform you that all authorities involved have certified payment of your Mobile Number Draws Claims amount of (6 CRORE 50 LAKH), which is prize money from Samsung financial empowerment program Mobile Number Draws, which was drawn through a computer random system of all the Mobile Number users worldwide. Be informed that instruments of payment for the sum of (6 CRORE 50 LAKH) to you is already in our possession and shall be processed upon meeting the requirements stated below. SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING-PRIZE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA. Full name... Address... Age... Sex... Nationality... Winning Mobile Number: Alternate Number... State Of Origin.. Marital Status... Occupation... Account Name......... Bank name... Bank account number... Bank branch.... IFSC CODE.... Id proof.... I wish you on behalf of all members and staff of UK SAMSUNG ELECTRONICES CO.LTD congratulate you as you expect your wining prize and i hope you spend your money wisely and to the betterment of your community and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th years Anniversary Draws. as Past winners around the world full of excitement Dr. Philip Anderson Processing Manager. Contact Number : +447451274476 Dr. Hanyin Pinyin Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer DISCLAIMER: Please note that this e-mail and its attachments are intended for the named addressee only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you have by coincidence or mistake or without specific authorization received this e-mail and its attachments we request that you notify us immediately that you have received them in error, uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of their content in any way. Please note that the sender of this e-mail and its attachments is solely responsible for its content if it does not concern the operations of Intas group or its subsidiaries.

PRITHIV BINU10F posted this 03 September 2021

In malayalam

Close