I have been receiving a call since a few days but today received it. Said the person is from Naukri.com, asked me if I am satisfied with services. When i spoke about problems, I was told that there is a pandemic issue and hence scarcity in opportunities. And ao they offered to refund the amount and ro opt for services once market reopens. I said okay as it sounded very convincing, and being unemployed w alao thought refund can help at the moment.

Soon the call got transferred to senior. Was asked to login through Naukrirefunds.in where in typed credentials and logged in. They asked to chose mode of refund where i chose debit card, went ahead and gave details. They asked for otp which i said i ll do myself and soon realised i was fucked qhen i received message of debit. But surprisingly i received another message back to back for debit of a higher amount debited.

I ended making a terrible mistake and soon contacted bank to block my card and account. Hope no one else gets fucked by such assholes.