Naan Rupee Loan App

• Last Post 19 July 2023
RajiyaTarafdar posted this 06 June 2023

I wanted to complain against this app because I don't know from where they got my contact data,my pan and adhar details. They unknowingly had send me 2200 into my acct which on the same day I reported to my bank to revert it back as the sender is not authentic to me. Now from last couple of days they are calling and demanding 4000 or else they will edit my pic with nude model ans send it to my constants. When I resisted they edited my pic with nude model and send those pics to my few contacts which was really very embracing. I told my friends and relatives to block those international nos. Now I request please do something against these froud and scam company.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RonaldJesudass posted this 07 June 2023

Naan Rupee have stolen data viz. contacts, account numbers from other lending apps and started crediting 2200 into accounts without any permission. In 5 days time, they call and ask for a repayment of 4000/-. After you make the payment, they will promise to delete your data. But the very next day, they will credit your account with 3300/- and ask for 6000/- in 5 days. This goes on and on causing a lot of mental trauma. If you refuse to pay, they threaten to morph your pic and send it to contact list. In some cases I read people say that they have been put thru so much of embarresment and shame. I have reported it in play store. I have lodged a Cyber complaint and asked for freezing of their bank accounts. I have also tweeted the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology to ban this App. Everyone should make some effort so that these kind of fraudsters be put behind the bars.

GautamAnand posted this 10 July 2023

Aap payment nahi kiye sir aapke sath kya hua

AmalRavi posted this 15 July 2023

Same issue happening for me.what can I do for that.is still they treatening you sir.

AnanyaMithra posted this 16 July 2023

I am also facing same problem... Kindly take action against this apps

R.V.AkshataNayaka posted this 19 July 2023

i am also facing same issue... what should i do now. Please take some action against this app

R.V.AkshataNayaka posted this 19 July 2023

did anyone's issue got resolved?? can anyone tell me what to do??

Close