There was a college official group in which one of my friend name Pallavi posted a news that tomorrow is a holiday because of rain and cyclone but the news was not confirmed so I Anmol CHOUKSEY only send a message that don't send fake msgs and a angry emoji that's it. But one of our classmate name Tripti Bhati send a big defaming message for me... I said ok.. And recently I contact Tripti in her private WhatsApp chats and I had said that sister sorry if u felt so bad but your action does your back bitching only and so on... The main offence she does is she take the screenshot of my chats and as a fake one she has posted it to official group of college where all our subject teachers are there and she posted the screenshot of my private chats .. whereas she has no right to post my private conversation into an official group and expose my msgs in front of everyone and she haven't asked me before doing all this how she can do this to me .. I want a perfect action against Tripti Bhati and because of her I suffer much humiliation and insult in official group and not able to attend college because of the idiotic feminist mindset of our society. I want a proper and appropriate action against Tripti Bhati... Maybe a proper legal notice or a proper action against her... How she expose my private chats ?? ...