MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU

• Last Post 27 December 2021
thehardik posted this 02 January 2020

MY NAME IS Mrs.Evelyn I WANT TO DONATE 830,000 G.B.P TO YOU FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN YOUR COUNTRY CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS email: msevelygi@gmail.com

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RITVIKKUJUR posted this 23 December 2020

Here are the two emails that I have received in my Google gmail account with the photo of an old lady which complies to be him for Donation fraud scam.

My Dearest Beloved,

Thanks for your mail, I am writing this message in grief, hoping and trusting in the Lord that you will deliver 100% as I hope in this my dying WILL OR WISH in Building an Orphanage Home in your city for the less privileged. Even-though, daily innocent people are being scam or fraud through internet medium, it’s a dirty thing to the society at large but in this project, you shall not regret knowing me. I pray and hope that you bestow a good faith in order to build a strong and mutual trust. I assure you that everything is 100% legit and secure, remove your mind from any irrelevant doubts. I genuinely want you to help me, handle this great noble work of Charitable Trust in India on my behalf, because my spirit directed me you and I believe there are people like you who can help me to make a difference in the life of the poor one's and less privilege in the street.

I establish a communication with you independently, and decided to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. As a matter of fact, I need to be sure of your reliability and capability to handle such amount of £830,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) in strict instructions, belief and trust for mutual benefit and also for the benefit of the Orphans or less privileged people in your city because I don't want to make any mistake. I developed an unflinching confidence that you can fulfill this dying WILL OR WISH 100% success in this project or I wouldn't have contacted you if I had even an atom of doubt.

However, am looking for reliable and trustworthy person whom I can trust to pass this BOND to them in order to build an Orphanage Home and help or assist the less privileged and disable people whom the Government shows no mercy or concern about in your city, I hope you get my points here???. In tears while typing this message, I want to remind you that according to my Medical Report, I have less than few months only to live and depart from this world, my health has been dwindled sharply despite huge expenses on drugs and medical services, the pain is much that I had no one to turn to. but i still belive that things will soon be fine.

Moreover, my spirit ministered to me to take urgent step to share my wealth, to motherless baby / orphanage homes / people in need of money – widows, that’s why I reasoned to embark on this Charity measures to put smiles in the faces of mankind, which I was not able to do while hale and hearty due to my selfishness.

Please give me the below information so that we can get to know each other and build a solid mutual relationship, and I shall also forward it to my Attorney Barrister Lawrence Smith, He is industrious and a Christian, I am therefore confident that with him, this £830,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) will be transferred to you from the My Inheritance Bank account, I pray that this transaction with good heart, we shall fulfill the purpose of humanity in the life of the future generation of this world. My dear please for the sake of poor people, Please do not let me down, now my present health condition will not allow me to make any decision rather than this charity work. All I need from you is truthfulness, your assurance, honesty and sincerity assuring me that you can in all honesty and obedience utilize the funds for its purpose (Charitable Trust).

I need your below Information:

Your Full Name...............................

Contact Address..............................

Country of Birth.............................

Private Phone/home number....................

Date of Birth................................

Marital Status...............................

Occupation...................................

Passport Photo OR Any ID-Proof...............

After receiving the above information from you, I will tell you on how this fund shall be transferred to you bit by bit, your immediate respond will be highly appreciated by me. And Please I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health status as doctors have advised. Thanks for your kind gesture heart, hoping or looking forward to hear from you.

Thanking You,

Yours sister in thy Lord,

Mrs.Elizabeth Hendrick.

And Here is the second Email:

My Dearest  

May the peace be with you and your family, thanks for your mail, I thank you once again for accepting to execute this Charity project, peace will always be with you and guide us till the end, I wish you and your family good health, prosperity, wealth and above all life in advance. I acknowledge the receipt of your mail in good faith with your detailed information, I'm happy to inform you that I have forwarded your detailed information to my Attorney Barrister Lawrence Smith, with an Authorization Letter, so that he can proceed to Royal Bank of Scotland here in London, United Kingdom to submit all legalities and relevant documents that will make the Bank release the said fund in your favor and he has reverted back to me that he has finalized in submitting everything to the Bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland of London have already approve this payment of £830,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) in your favor. And please do not betray the trust i have in you and my Dying Wish in setting up an Orphanage home in any city or district of your choice in your country India with my WILL FUND DONATION, on my name Mrs.Elizabeth Hendrick. ORPHANAGE HOME. And also assist the poor and the needy with 50% of my total inheritance donation fund, and you will take the remaining 50% to yourself for assisting me in this great noble work of Charity, which I believe there are people like you who can help me to make a difference in the life of the less privilege in the street.

I wish to inform you that this transaction will not be made through wire transfer to your Bank Account because of strict TAX policy and also due to previous BOMB BLAST in United Kingdom on 22/05/2017 at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester that killed 22 civilian including kids and 55+ injured, that’s why my Lawyer advised me that the best and easy, or special way to move this fund through an ATM MASTER CARD, it is more safer and simple, the ATM MasterCard will contain an INTERNET Banking Login for Mobile transfers, immediately the total fund is being credited by the Royal Bank of Scotland of London into their ATM MASTER CARD, they will deliver it to you including the Statement of Account, the ATM MasterCard PIN all package in a Parcel through interparcel courier services to your home address in India, immediately you receive it, I shall inform my Lawyer Barrister Lawrence Smith, to travel to India to meet up with you physically as my representative because I cannot travel out right now, due to my sickness or ill health.

According to my knowledge, the withdrawal limit of the MASTER CARD per day is £50,000 GBP because it’s an international MasterCard and its withdrawal limit is much longer, the Royal Bank of Scotland will also activate the ATM INTERNET BANKING for you whereby you can use your mobile phone to make a transfer of £25,000 GBP - £50,000 GBP to your Bank account in India on daily Bases immediately this transaction is finalized and the MASTER CARD activation as well.

CONTACT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND OF LONDON WITH EMAIL BELOW NOW:

Royal Bank of Scotland

Internet Banking CONTACT US:

Executive Director: Mr.Howard Simon

E-mail: scotlanduk@outlook.com

File Number: RBS/UK/28413/771906

Contact the Chief Executive Director Mr. Howard Simon, by E-mail: ( scotlanduk@outlook.com ) immediately as I have notified you, so that all processes can be executed immediately.

Furthermore, thank you so much for the assistance which you have offered to disburse this,£830,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds)to charity home in order to assist the Less privileged people, including men, women and children who are devastated or victims of war, victims of earthquake disaster and disabled people, May you be bless in abundantly for this wonderful great noble work you are doing.

Please let me know once any Email comes from Royal Bank of Scotland of London for further instructions to avoid any future mistake or error..

I await your mail.

Thanking You,

Mrs.Elizabeth Hendrick.  

Attached Files

VesterVester posted this 25 June 2021

Wt is ur charitis exact name ,web adress,mailing ..

ArabiaAramon posted this 27 December 2021

Someone also sent me email , its the same with this chat , only Name they change.

RigorMartirez posted this 27 December 2021

me too also sent me email. only name they chnged it is true??

Close