I chandrakant Mehta holding various relationship with ICICI bank which includes DEMAT account. Also 3 accounts. I am holding ICICI pru life policy as well.

Day before yesterday I have received an email from ICICI Bank saying YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ACCESSED AT ANOTHER LOCATION. There was proper logo ICICI bank mentioning name of ANCHAL KAPOOR HEAD - PRIVILEGE BANKING. saying update the details, so that ICICI bank carry out the authentication. Any layman will follow the instruction given by ICICI, which I did & entered all details of Debit card. This was done on 16/09/2017 .

Today morning I received sms for various transactions total amounting Rs 55000 /- when I approached bank they didn't entertain in first place, saying mail is not from ICICI bank. Within the span of 2 Hrs I have lost Rs. 55000 /-.I am a last stage Cancer Patient & every penny is important to me .

Moreover all the transactions are done online, for which I have not received OTP , which in normal due course, I receive & then only transaction is authorized. I really worried why the OTP mechanism didn't work when it was required

I have been told that I am privileged customer, I want to ask, exactly what do you mean by Privilege customer. Question arises in my mind, How come a fraudster can access data of ICIC Bank ltd ?? If it is so, why ICICI bank has not taken precaution for this ??