Always the peace of the Lord be with you and your family, I apologize if my message do not suit your present status, let me introduce myself, my name is Mrs MONICA HUSDSON, am a good citizen of United Kingdom, I’m 53 years old by age,. However I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness as I solicit your assistance in the most polite language. I'm a successful businesswoman and have number of shares in various banks in the world. I spent all my life on investment and corporate business. Along the line, I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident here in Westminster-North London.

Shortly after I lost my family I developed a serious health issue which was diagnosed as ovarian cancer. From the medical report by my personal doctor, I have nine (9) months only to live in this earth.

I have decided to donate what I have to Charities in building Orphanage Homes for the less privileged or disabled people around the world. Life for me in this world is not that important since we are passing our life in this world so we can have a place in Heaven. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God which is $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars), rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to “WILL” a total sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars) to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home in your city, for your kindness on this work you are to carry out, I am offering you 40% of the total Fund, while 60% of the Fund will go to any Charity organizations of your choice for me.

Please I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, if you can handle it.

Thanks for your mail, I am writing this message in grief, hoping and trusting in the Lord that you will deliver 100% as I hope in this my dying WILL OR WISH in Building an Orphanage in your city for the less privileged. even-though, daily innocent people are being scam or defrauded through internet medium, it’s a dirty thing to the society at large but in this project, you shall not regret knowing me. I pray and hope that you bestow a good faith in in order to build a strong and mutual trust. I assure you that everything is 100% legit and secure, remove your mind from any irrelev independently, and decided to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. As a matter of fact, I need to be sure of your capability to handle such amount of $5M USD in strict instructions, belief and trust for mutual benefit and also for the benefit of the Orphans or less privileged people in your city because I don't want to make any mistake. I developed an unflinching confidence that you can fulfill this dying WILL OR WISH 100% success in this project or I wouldn't have contacted you if I had even an atom of

However, am looking for reliable and trustworthy person whom I can trust to pass this BOND to them in order to build an Orphanage Home and help or assist the less privileged and disable people whom the Government shows no concern about in your city, I hope you get my points here?? In tears while tying this message, I want to remind you that according to my Medical Report, I have less than (9) Nine months only to live and depart from this world, my health has been dwindled sharply despite huge expenses on drugs and medical services; the pain is much that I had no one to turn to but God. I am still trusting that God out of His mercy would bring solution to my problem.

Moreover, my Pastor ministered to me to take urgent step to share my wealth, to motherless baby / orphanage homes / people in need money – widows, that’s why I reasoned or embark on this Charity measures to put smiles in the faces of mankind, which I was not able to do while hale and hearty due to my selfishness.

Please give me the below information so that we can get to know each other and build a solid mutual relationship, and I shall also forward it to my Attorney Alexander Wilcek, He is industrious and a Christian, I am therefore confident that with him, this $5M USD, will be transferred to you from the Bank Account of my Late Husband Inheritance, I pray that this transaction with good heart, we shall fulfill the purpose of God in the life of the future generation of this world. My Dear, Please for God sake, Please do not let me down. I also need your assurance on your reliability and capability in handling this project.

I need your below Information:

Your Full Name................................

Contact Address...............................

Country of Birth...........................................

Private Phone/home number...............

Date of Birth.....................................

Marital Status...................................

Occupation......................................

Scan copy of your ID-Proof, (Either Driver’s License OR International Passport)

After receiving the above information from you, I will tell you on how this fund shall be transferred to you bit by bit or instrumentally OK. I also attach a copy of my ID-Proof in this mail, your immediate respond will be highly appreciate