Money laundering

• Last Post 06 November 2021
Manish posted this 06 October 2021

Sir iam manikandan from tiruppur district had received one message from spam number then i will click and go to the link through my browser. It will go to whatsapp and some person is guide to all the formalities for online gambling. But I don’t have any knowledge about it. Then I created one account as per their guidelines and also recharge amount of rs 1.25 lakhs but suddenly the app was timed out. So I could not able to transfer my amount from app wallet to bank my account. So suddenly i called him But i can’t get him. Bcz he didn’t pick my call so I request you to take action against that person’s.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SubramaniVenkatesh posted this 07 October 2021

1000s of such cases. It is all gambling... Just like bubble shooter game played by children. Earn more coins by shooting bubbles. No virtual money. But here it is virtual money lost. Beware No waY to get back.... Groups of people are involved with the computerised software. By these Govt. Is getting gst. Google getting advertisement fees. Cybercrime get more jobs. Many many people get job. Money is rolled ; not stagnant in bank accounts......... Great Digital India. Great job opportunities by Govt.

Crystal Soriano A.Bolasa posted this 06 November 2021

Hi. I'm a student from the Philippines. I badly need a job and someone texted me that they're in need of a member and that I should contact them on WhatsApp. There was an agent there who guided me through the website called "mall88h.com" she told me to register using her affiliate link. So I did. It was like an online gambling. They have so many promising words. I created an account and started the "job" and the job was to finish each order. However, in order to finish the orders, I need to recharge or send money to them. I invested 3,800 pesos or 3.6k. They said they partnered with Shopee and Lazada-- an online shopping platform. That was the reason I trusted them. I lost my 3.6k and in order to get that, they asked a lot of money from me to resign and withdraw it. Because of the complaints here on this website, I realized I got SCAMMED. I hope we get the justice we deserve because I worked hard for that money. Please BEWARE. They have a lot of members from the Philippines and one of them is KATHERINE NORALYN HERNANDEZ. (She was a verified Gcash member too) and the names Wanda & Bobby Murphy. They both operate from Telegram and WhatsApp. Please be careful and don't make the same mistake as me. Do not trust them.

Their company goes by the name "Flipkart168 - fast mall / fmall88 / ga88 / online rebate platform"

AND THEY'RE A MAJOR SCAM!

Close