I am student from Rajasthan , I was contacted by a recruiter claiming to be from Resumetofill company by the name Ankur. He described me as the job was to fill 600 Resumes in 7 days with certain accuracy (90%) or else a portal fee (5000) + GST (900) . I completed my work within specified time. I waited for him to contact me as instructed by them .3 days after I called him to get an update on payment upon which he asked me to wait and after a while when he contacted me back he told me that I didn't meet the accuracy criteria and that I need to pay the charges after checking my wrong filled resumes on the website after which I urged him that what I filled in was correct and to recheck the ones under doubt upon which an argument started at the end of which he shouted on the phone directly that I better pay up by 4 PM or else they will drag me to surat court after this I asked him to provide me his superiors contact info to which he answered "tumharey liya toh may hi supervisor ho!" and again threatened me to pay up before 4. After a while before trying to pay him I called him and asked for details of the said company for which I was supposed to pay against on to which he initially answered that was Resumetofill upon asking for authentication (I had my.suspisioins) he told me that -" Manay job dina, may hi supervisor ho aur may hi company ho" after which I started receiving calls .