I received a message from the guy named SNASHI RAJ, Mob no. +91 91663 44703 for part time job. He told me to register into the website and showed me the demo how to earn by commission

I was asked to recharge for a small amount INR 200, 500, 1000 and 2000..by investing the money. I needed to order items and each order has the commission amount, and I could withdraw it

What I noticed was, I needed top up the investment when I grab orders. After I invest ( or recharge )for 1000 INR, I needed to top up additionally again 1000 INR bcos the value of few items are costly or number of items are more

Money can be withdrawn only if all the assigned orders are closed, means purchased , untill purchase all items, the money will be in frozen zone

I could manage for small money. But when I invested for 5000 INR, I needed to close many orders...each time I needed to pay 9000, 10000, 12000 additionally to close the orders...in this way money got frozen and I unable to close orders The person did not informed about such huge investment, Purposely the did not informed me about such hidden things. Finally he is telling me to borrow from others and close it. And he blocked my number

Currently, I my pocket is empty and nothing is available to eat for my family

It would be great help if anyone can support to withdraw my actual investment ..