Respected Sir/Madam, I Gagan patel from Jabalpur,Madhya pradesh One day randomly i got a message says that part-time jobs with 300 to 3000 within 10 min and there was a link so i checked and click on that link and got connected with random Tutor saying you can earn money within 10 min and she advices me to invest money with higher commssion within fraction of time while hearing her i got temptation and finally i invested and starts with 200 rs and i got 368 Rupees in 10 min again she made me to invest with bigger amount i followed her but this time i haven't received any bonus so she again message and telling me to recharge with another amount to complete few orders after completing those few order i will get 7000 and able to withdraw all my funds , she made me to keep on investing money and making me to tempted with higher paying commission at last she cheated me and their company freezes my 39199 rupees and now i am not able to withdrawal my funds. Sir please help me to withdraw my cash i need to return these all cash to my friends and relatives.I kindly request you to please help to find any solutions for this. Thank you