Koko loan

• Last Post 11 March 2022
Sure venkata nagendraPrasad posted this 11 March 2022

The loan company send link i have used that link and i got 3300loan without my knowledge it is credited in my account ,now thay are asking repayment and they are telling to pay 6000/- for 7days purpose and i have argued i didnot get loan,and then checked my account statement on 3rd March 2022 my account got credited 3300/- without my knowledge ,now i argue with them for 1week i didnot pay so much amount,i will pay how much i got loan rs3300/- towards repayment ,they are scolding ,abusing, and using vulgar language and messaging vulgar in WhatsApp and reapetad calling with different numbers and demanding to pay immediatly and not using appropriate words mainly getting calls from this number 8527665169 ,kindly i request you to made acomplaint and do the needful

Attached Files

Sure venkata nagendraPrasad posted this 11 March 2022

Complaint on Koko loan

Sure venkata nagendraPrasad posted this Just now The loan company send link i have used that link and i got 3300loan without my knowledge it is credited in my account ,now thay are asking repayment and they are telling to pay 6000/- for 7days purpose and i have argued i didnot get loan,and then checked my account statement on 3rd March 2022 my account got credited 3300/- without my knowledge ,now i argue with them for 1week i didnot pay so much amount,i will pay how much i got loan rs3300/- towards repayment ,they are scolding ,abusing, and using vulgar language and messaging vulgar in WhatsApp and reapetad calling with different numbers and demanding to pay immediatly and not using appropriate words mainly getting calls from this number 8527665169 ,kindly i request you to made acomplaint and do the needful

Close