Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AmitShaw posted this 25 January 2022

Laxmi96364@okhdfcbank this is the UPI id

AnujMishra posted this 25 January 2022

This company transfer me 2900 and asking for 5000, it is completely fraud

Ramesh Nadar posted this 29 January 2022

This Company Transfer Me 2900 And Asking For 5000/ it is Completely Fraud

SophieKumer posted this 29 January 2022

Hello, I am Sophie, currently living in New Delhi, I am a widow at the moment with two kids. Am so happy today, I received my loan sum of 10 lakhs from A Genuine and reliable lender Called Mr Paul Green, They are trusted and legit loan lenders. If anyone is urgently in need of loan kindly contact Mr Paul Green. his trusted. Please tell them am the one that Recommend you to them.

Here is Mr Paul Green. WHATSAPP ONLY: +91 834 690 96 83

Email:   ziploanfinance@protonmail.com

IanMartin posted this 17 March 2022

For the past a decade, I’ve always played lottery games with the hope that someday I will win the lottery jackpot but that never happened. I did some research on the internet and I came across an advert about Dr Amber that prepares lottery spells for people that believe in his works. I explained my situation to Dr Amber and he prepared a lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers to play the lottery and I did as he said without any skepticism. Could you believe that for the very first time in my life, I won the sum of £30,820,000 MILLION POUNDS. I thought I was dreaming until I was called by the lottery agent to come over to the office to make arrangements of how I will claim the money. Now my life has changed for good and I am a boss of my own and you can be a boss of your own too by getting in touch with Dr Amber for a lottery spell. Click on his website: ( amberlottotemple.com ) or WhatsApp +1 (318) 306-5044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com for urgent response from Dr Amber.

ThomasYi posted this 23 March 2022

I started playing lottery games 3 years ago and I have never won big sums. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr Amber who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Amber who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through his new number +1 (808) 481-5132 via call/text or email: amberlotterytemple@yahoo.com

Close