Jobsearchnet.in

• Last Post 18 August 2021
SaiRavdalla posted this 05 June 2021

Yesterday on 04/06/2021 I was searching for some online job and this Jobsearchnet.in called me and they told me to provide Aadhaar Card and Mobile number and told to sign on a Online fake stamp paper. I told them i'll do it later but they forced me by calling repeatedly to online sign on the paper. Now after watching so many complaints on them I told them to cancel the policy but they are shouting and telling me they will go to Court and lodge complaint againts me. Please do something.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ChandrakalaP posted this 18 August 2021

Am chandrakala 18/08/2021 i got a call from jobsearchnet. Said this typ job is their join with agreement she asking signatur and my aadar proof and next she said immediately start the work so am teling am start the from monday she not accepting mu request she continues calling from different different number and turcharing please cyber crime department please block dis company fake company she asking pay for 5900 am not starting the work why am paying suddenly 5900 without any mistake or start the work please take the case anthe please take currect action for dis company+919599234526 I got from dis number please take action please

Lalitha Latha A posted this 11 August 2021

Mam plz reply me they do anything against you mam?

NiteshBajaj posted this 09 August 2021

Employee Company jobsearchnet told me that it is registered company but when I google it, it is not showing registered. I never signed in any agreement also confirmed to employees of company that I don't want to do your job as I am not agree with terms and conditions but employee of company forced me to do the work. Also I refused to do so. Now company is mentally harrashing to pay 5900

DevakkaYaragatti posted this 03 August 2021

Yes please do something for this kind of people.. Even I got a call from these people the asked me to send the Adhar card both side photos I said ok and checking their website details.. they called me again and forced me to send fast saying that it's urgent. I sent and after that, I felt something is wrong and checked reviews for the website"https://jobsearchnet.in" then I got to know it's a fraud company. I have deleted all the details I have sent and blocked their number. But I think they have already downloaded my adhaar photos. I am worried

DarshiniS posted this 30 July 2021

Even I faced same issue. Now they are telling that they will go to court.

DarshiniS posted this 30 July 2021

I am the female one and I gave my aadhar card picture and having signed agreement with jobsearchnet.in and I have completed my work in 6 days as they asked me to complete it before the aggregate date but now threatening and shouting on me for paying money due to not able to fulfill the 90% accuracy. So please seal that online fraud company and protect the people like me... who are fooled by that company.

AradhyaJain posted this 28 July 2021

Pls btao aapne kya kiya qki humko hureshment kiya jara b

SumanGupta posted this 22 July 2021

I also face the same problem they asking for a money help us they might be trouble us or not?? Plzz ban this company many people faces this problem

VETRIVELK posted this 21 July 2021

mam i am also....do you pay any money....that peoples are take any legal action for you...please tell me....

BaijnathSquare posted this 20 July 2021

Report them at

https://cybercrime.gov.in/Webform/crmcondi.aspx

shamashah posted this 10 July 2021

did you receive any notice from a lawyer because they are threatening me to pay the money otherwise they will send the legal notice.

KalveerSingh posted this 28 June 2021

Hello

My name is Kalveer Singh, I am an IT student and I have uploaded my resume on many websites so that I can get a part time job.

Then a call from this company, did a girl named Priyanka tell me that you have got a part time job, you want to fill your resume, then she said that you have a part time job, the job of rsume fill is very easy, you need 600 resume I have to make it within 7 days and you will have an income of 14000, I left my studies in Bhahot Kush Hua and started working and I lost my sleepless nights, still I was happy that I got the job, after all the car completed the work from me It happened and troubling me that I will sue you, I got scared and I switched off my mobile, now they are troubling me by sending mail, what should I do now help me

my gmail id---happykasla0001@gmail.com

हेल्लो 

मेरा नाम कलवीर सिंह है में IT  स्टूडेंट हु और में काफी सारी वेबसाइट पर रिज्यूमे अपलोड किया की मेरे को पार्ट टाइम जॉब मिल जावे 

फिर इस कम्पनी से कॉल क्या कोई प्रियंका नाम की लड़की का उसने मेरे को बोला की आपको पार्ट टाइम जॉब मेल गई है आपका रिज्यूमे Fill करना  है तो वो बोली की आपके लिये एक पार्ट टाइम जॉब है rsume fill की काम बहोत   आसान है आपको ६०० resume बनाने है ७ दिनों के अन्दर और आपको १४००० की इनकम होगी में भहोत कुश हुआ में अपनी study छोड़कर ज काम करने लग गया और में अपनी रातो नई नींद  हराम करली फिर भी में कुश था की मेरे को जॉब मिल गई आखिर कार मेरे से काम पूरा नै हुआ और  मेरे को परशान कर  रहे है की आप पर मुकदमा करेगे में डर गया और में अपना मोबाइल स्विच ऑफ कर  लिया अभी ज मेरे को मेल सेंड करके  परशान कर  रहे है अभी में क्या करु मेरी मदद करो 

usproffesion posted this 25 June 2021

I am teenager in this pandemic situation I need a money so,I am started searching for job so,finally they contacted me and asked for adhaar card and address so,I said that I will do later then started calling me to join and after seeing that non judicial agreement I realised that I will would cancel it but they forcing me to pay money for it so ,it is a humble request to cyber crime sir's/madams plz stop this kind of websites because some people are their they are so feared for messages and they will pay so plz it is request from all of us just ban it

usproffesion posted this 25 June 2021

Yes I am also facing these problem

MohithaPedapati posted this 16 June 2021

I have faced the same problem. I am also suffering by them. What you are saying is true i felt really happy.

VinayShedge posted this 14 June 2021

I am vinay shedge and loose job in corona and did registration on Naukari.com so,  one day (05/06/2021)I get calls from company jobsearchnet.in for the online task, told me to provide Aadhaar Card and Mobile number and to sign on an Online fake stamp paper. I told them I'll do it later but the female (mob.no-9054503482,)forced me by calling repeatedly to online sign on the paper and finally after when I read the terms and condition, I refused to join further and form the next day, I get threatening and shouting calls (mob.no-9054503482) and what's app messages that you have to pay money due to not doing the task and they hired task on my behalf this whole episode disturbs me mentally as to how people can do cheating in this pathetic situation.  So, I request the cybercrime department to close these companies as they are fraud and inhuman.

HarishBaabs posted this 14 June 2021

Did anyone taken action on them ? Is there a way to complain on them. My friend also victimized in such scam

SenjutiRoychowdhury posted this 13 June 2021

Hii......hv u paid anything to this fraud company? They r so annoying

SenjutiRoychowdhury posted this 13 June 2021

Same here.......i worked on the project and the resumes consists of nonsense data which if u put will not be proper it has to be accrding to what the system wants.I cudnt complete d wrk as my laptop got crashed i told them nw they r asking me to pay money and they dint tell me that they require the sign for agreement and once we sign the wrk strts.......they r fraud.......they r nw asking money......what to do?? Have u paid aftr signing when you declined to wrk wth thm?

KARUNASINGH posted this 13 June 2021

I am a female and loose job in corona and did registration on Naukari.com so,  one day (03/06/2021)I get calls from company jobsearchnet.in for the online task, told me to provide Aadhaar Card and Mobile number and to sign on an Online fake stamp paper. I told them I'll do it later but the female (mob.no-9054503482,)forced me by calling repeatedly to online sign on the paper and finally after when I read the terms and condition, I refused to join further and form the next day, I get threatening and shouting calls (mob.no-9054503482) and what's app messages that you have to pay money due to not doing the task and they hired task on my behalf this whole episode disturbs me mentally as to how people can do cheating in this pathetic situation.  So, I request the cybercrime department to close these companies as they are fraud and inhuman.

Show More Posts

Close