Job fraud

• Last Post 18 June 2018
meenacool posted this 12 July 2017

Fraud hospital from newzealad Sent me the offer letter for job and the mistake is that i sent the confirmation with my passport scanned careers@macfrikeshospital.com

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
VinojJoseph posted this 21 December 2017

Respected Sir,

Fraud Hospital from New Zealand send to me also same like that first Job letters i fill that send back then they send me one job offerletter from hospital side they give one Indian New Zealand Embassy Person Email Address they are sitting our country and play with as means.

Dear,MATHAI Joseph.
We received your message with which all your information has been well noted. I received a number of documents here in my office from your Employer Management in New Zealand.
However, I was directed by your Employer as the Principal Migration Officer New Zealand Embassy, in India to help you open your file and obtain some number of papers here on your behalf to enable you get Visa and other relevant travelling Documents in the New Zealand Embassy of New Delhi India through the New Zealand Council schedules. But you have to make your registration through my assistance. The Registration in the office for application of the entire documents will cost you the sum of (NZD ($)640) New Zealand Dollars Equivalent to (28,700) Indian rupees. This will help me to register your name and your visa file here so that you will be recognized by the New Zealand Council Officials and to enable me open your file and proceed with those required travelling documents.
So I urge you to proceed and make the payment for the Registration and inform me. As soon as we confirmed the payment of your registration, your files will be opened immediately and I will proceed with those required documents. As soon as the entire required document is secured, Appointment will be granted to you to visit our office in New Delhi for signatory of all relevant documents that will be secured by me on your behalf.
Moreover, you should prepare yourself for meeting day in our office. We shall grant you an appointment for a meeting in our office. After opening your files and secure all the required document, the date of the meeting will be announced to you. I believe that with my influence in the office, I will guide your documentations and make sure you join the Company as soon as possible. So you should be fast in this arrangement as the time of closure of enrollment is fast approaching.
The below attachments is your New Zealand visa application form, which you have to print out and fill it and send it back to me. With the required documents as well as your registration fee..... This will enable me commence on your documentations.
Finally, kindly scan and send to me the following documents via this e-mail address:
(1) Your International passport Copy (first and second pages).
(2) Your passport photograph.
(3) Your current residence address and direct contact number
(4) One copy of photo ID proof, Pan card/Driving License/ Election card.
(5) Your education certificate (HSC/UG/PG)..........All the attachments must appear in colored.
All these information's will enable me proceed with your documentation and they will prove that you are the right candidate whose travelling documents (Visa, work/Residence Permit) is to be secured.
We await your response as soon as possible. Always contact me on this email or through my phone number for more information.
When your documents have been submitted and verified, I will send you the mode of payment after confirming the accuracy of information you provided
and sure you will be granted visa.
Thanks and Regards,
Hon.Mr.Stephanus Andreas.
Visa Processing Unit
New Zealand Embassy, New Delhi

Attachments area

chukkasanjaiah posted this 08 March 2018

My dear brother. This person cheted me. Can you give compliant your local area. I gave complaint brother. Many people will give compliant. They will catch that person. I gave complainant SP sir. They told. They could not catch that person

PoluruPanivas posted this 30 April 2018

100% Cheated. I lost 24.60lakhs

chukkasanjaiah posted this 18 June 2018

Haii poluru panivas please contact me we can try to catch that person I have some information that person please contact me I lost my money let we cannot take action fraud cheats another person please let me contact me please 8886733671

Close