Job fraud

• Last Post 02 May 2021
ShyamDepani posted this 02 May 2021

This is shyam here, This is to inform you that I have been applied for the job advertised in olx app. The company named britannia for the posting of supervisor position. And i got a call from britannia company stated as you are selected for our company kindly provide resume for mentioned id. And i have forwarded my resume for the particular email id. Within 2 days got a call as stating hr from britannia company. And they have sent a application form and job description offer letters to email id... And then asked for the Rs1500 for security deposit and will give back once induction of company will be completed.. And amount has been transferred as interested in job though imps transfer.. And next day got a calls as company insurance policy is there for the 18lakh so cant open the account of salary with zero balance account soo u must deposit 3500rs for the same and amount has been transferred once again to particular account... third day they called and said company issue laptop for you so u should pay 6000 and i transfered than the forth day they have called we have sending the couriers of office dress and offers letters and office stuff but the weight of particular courier is more than 5.5kg so indian post are not able to deliver courier to your address soo we are asking to deliver through speed post soo you have to pay 12000rs for them and as informed amount has been transfered for the same.. And waited till Monday as courier not received they have called and informed that we have deposited you 23000rs to you account as bank are not accepting amount of 15000rs amount and they have sent a check on the same..asked for the immediate payment for everything and i have adjusted that amount from my friends and paid 12000 to their account even though don't have money they are continuously telling you will not get the job if u wont pay the amount of that i told i dont to want to continue this job and refund my amount which i have paid.And for that they told ok will pay that just send a mail and will deposit 35000 within 24 hours on Tuesday. Even though its already 3 days left they dint paid amount back to my account. And i tried calling them they are not picking the call and my number was blocked from yesterday and sent a mail but no response on that... Team as i am from backward family for such amount i have struggled a lot and already lended money from everyone. Humble request kindly don't allow such kind of job advertising in your site. And take legally action on this as i am providing every evidence for you about them and help me in getting my money back.

CrimeBranch posted this 02 May 2021

Dear, We got your email. Please forward the evidence by WhatsApp on 6207912541. Never share any information like debit card and never download any app.

Thanks Crime branch

Close