Respected sir/ma'am With due respect I want to file a complaint against this company named as "resumesearch.com". I got the job offer from this company from shine.com. I had conversation with one of an executive of this company. He explained me each and everything about this job that my work will be to fill 600 resume per week on their website portal. They showed me a demo video and at that time it seems to be very simple to me. I agreed to do this job due to my financial crisis. I gave them my aadhar card and email id and signed a contract with them. After two days i realise that this company is a fraud as i see the data they provided is not in a one format. Its data is very messy and not proper. I tried to work for 2 days and it becomes very difficult for me to search for information through whole resume. After reading whole resume, it took me almost 20 minutes of time to fill the information on the portal. TheyThey showed me a very simple resume in the demo video and also I asked about the type of resume and they told me that thay will be same as shown in demo video. They did'nt explain me about the type of resume I will get and the nature of this job. Then i understood that they are doing this type of miss utilisation of internet in cheating students and unemployed youth of India. Also I searched about the e-stamp contract on website and there was no contract shown as on by mycertificate number. I request to kindly look into this matter and help me.