My Name is Tekuri Prasanna Kumar, I got a message from Indigo Airlines about a job that you for the cabin crew(Bangalore job location). after that, I got a call from Nivditha sen mobile number:8607680528.she told me she is HR in indigo airlines and tell me the details for the job and you have to pay Rs.2500/- for reference Id charges and before writing exam.

The next day after paying the amount she told for the interview you are selected 2nd round of telephoned interviews. After that, she calls back you have to pay medical insurance and deposit I paid  Rs.12500/- again she told me we will get back to soon before the joining date after that she calls me back wait your call will be transfer to the senior HR Department He told all details first, at last, you have to pay amount bond sign and insurance he told amount RS.27890/- and I paid that amount after that Niveditha told you have to wait until company financial department call back you with in this day before going to face to face interview your amount should be refundable(2500+12500)=15000/- this amount will be refundable to your account after that she told all document should be gathered at a time, our company side doing you are paperwork she told me like that after that I called before joining date her mobile switch off and I'm trying to call 3 days onwards  8607680528 this number is switched off.

and I got it to offer letter this mail (hr.indigo.airlines@hotmail.com)

and I got this hr mail also (hr.nivedita@hotmail.com)

and I have all the invoice bills they provided also bills.

I paid the total amount(2500+12500+27890)=Rs.42890 /-

Please do some strict action against the HR employee named and send my money back (Indigo team)

I want my money back as soon as possible. totally I lose my money please return back my money back take serious action against  indigo airlines