India F-Kmall

• Last Post 09 March 2024
Sonu S posted this 13 October 2021

This Company connected with me via text message.. offering an online Job..They approached with a great offer which states 900 Indian Rupees per day as income for the work. They asked to do some tasks inorder to start working... I was forced to pay some amount that they brainstormed me that I can receive the amount back to my account by the same day...But sooner they asked to complete the entire task to withdraw the money that I have payed...in which lays the fraud that we are forced to pay more amount which comes around 2000 to 25000 inorder to complete the task. The company robbed me...they cheated me by offering a online Job.

Date of incident- 12th October, 2021 Address of company as mentioned in their site- 4C, Supreme Chambers, 17 18, Veera Desai Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MPARAMESWARI posted this 08 May 2022

This company sent SMS me part time job so I'm investment this platform my all money. But only investment no withdrawal my money all fraud please help me my hard this money 720000 lk investment please help refund my money

RahulRoy posted this 08 May 2022

MPARAMESWARI  kindly tell your contact number so I can help you on this

DeanySouza posted this 29 May 2022

Olá, cai nesse mesmo golpe não consigo resgatar e a mesma empresa

Rosyoliver Rosyoliver posted this 11 July 2022

Same thing happened with me please help

SambhunathSarkar posted this 15 October 2022

I need a help

SambhunathSarkar posted this 15 October 2022

Help me sir

KimPr posted this 18 October 2022

The same thing happened to me. Please help. 

Settitriveni posted this 12 December 2022

This Company connected with me via text message.. offering an online Job..They approached with a great offer which states 900 Indian Rupees per day as income for the work. They asked to do some tasks in order to start working... I was forced to pay some amount that they brainstormed me that I can receive the amount back to my account by the same day...But sooner they asked to complete the entire task to withdraw the money that I have paid...in which lays the fraud that we are forced to pay more amount which comes to around 2000 to 25000 in order to complete the task. The company robbed me...they cheated me by offering an online Job.

Date of the incident- 08.12.2022 (December month ) Address of company as mentioned in their site- 4C, Supreme Chambers, 17 18, Veera Desai Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.

Settitriveni posted this 14 December 2022

This Company connected with me via text message.. offering an online Job..They approached with a great offer which states 900 Indian Rupees per day as income for the work. They asked to do some tasks inorder to start working... I was forced to pay some amount that they brainstormed me that I can receive the amount back to my account by the same day...But sooner they asked to complete the entire task to withdraw the money that I have payed...in which lays the fraud that we are forced to pay more amount which comes around 2000 to 25000 inorder to complete the task. The company robbed me...they cheated me by offering a online Job.

Date of incident- 12th October, 2021 Address of company as mentioned in their site- 4C, Supreme Chambers, 17 18, Veera Desai Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.

sonalarya posted this 17 January 2024

This Company connected with me via text message.. offering an online Job..They asked to do some tasks inorder to start working... I was forced to pay some amount that they brainstormed me that I can receive the amount back to my account by the same day...But sooner they asked to complete the entire task to withdraw the money that I have payed...in which lays the fraud that we are forced to pay more amount which comes around 2000 to 3000. The company robbed me...they cheated me by offering a online Job.

Date of incident- 17 January Address mentioned in the site- Supreme House. 1718, Veera Desal Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.

karthikachutharam posted this 09 March 2024

4C, Supreme Chambers, 17 18, Veera Desai Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072

Date of incident- 7th margh, 2024 Address of company as mentioned in their site- 4C, Supreme Chambers, 17 18, Veera Desai Road, Industrial Zone, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072

Close