IM mall

• Last Post 12 August 2021
Vaibhav Raj posted this 12 August 2021

Im mall is fraud company. This company send me a link by this number -: +91 98469 27981 and the message is by the name of flipkart mall here is the message -: "Hello, this is Flipkart-mall multinational company, my name is Indira. Are you here to learn how to make money online? " First he give you 300-400 rupees and after that they will say -: "Recharge 3000 to earn 900 commissions and withdraw 3900 Recharge 5000 to earn 1800 commissions and withdraw 6800 Recharge 10,000 to earn 5,000 commissions and withdraw 15,000". If you select any of them then they told you that." "This task has been requested for you. There are 5 orders for this task. The number of each task is random, and there will be occasional shortages during the task. You only need to make up the difference. Please notify me if the withdrawal is successful after completing the task. Thank you, can you start now? " After completing 4 order in 5th order the order is coming on and you have to recharge money don't know how much.. they will fraud with me 5700 rupess please take an action against this company thanku..

Attached Files

Vaibhav Raj posted this 12 August 2021

And this company is also giving me threads to file a suit against me and confront lawyer this that wil you help me please sir..?

Close