I'm a hotel management student. Oneday i got a call from +917037185642 this number they are saying like this we are calling from consultancy of Hilton property and you are looking for the job in abroad . I'm so excited I'm said them to yes. They are start to trapping me . They arrange a fake interview and fake documents like offer letter . I'm really surprised finally I'm totally pay them 24000 rupees . Suddenly my friend say him story like this same to same what in situation sync like his past . Im realised and i was tell them to stop my process and give back the money how much i paid . They are not respond and the mail id also fake i was call them so many times they not respond . there phone is coming switch off. I got a call from a lady her name is soumya. I have the history of mail conversation and joining letter how much i paid slip and contact number also and there is no use i lost 24000 rupees. I'm requesting you please find them and arreste i will give complaint about them so many people like fraud in india they are live like a legends please cyber crime police please find them . I have a so many problems in my life how much i struggle for that money i know . Can anyone please find them and try to giving back my money 🙏 please thank you . Jai hind 🙏