HULWIN company

• Last Post 10 December 2019
OMRai posted this 26 February 2018

When I came out of my house at 4.39 to meet my neighbour Two girl stopped me and ask for the urgent phone call . I didn't deny but asked for the purpose of call. They told me that they have to inform their company so I gave my cell to them. They dialed 18001022241 toll free number at 4.40from my cell through which a message recieved from VM-HULWIN " Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code Is 5**" in my phone. They noted down that code in their cell that shocked me and I took back my phone and asked them for what they have done. I was completely shocked and perplexed . Fhir kya karna tha unhe Roku ya pakdu decide nhi kar paya. Sir. I don't know whether they are fruad or not but I want to register this issue.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
JãgâdêëshDõñ posted this 16 March 2018

Yes a person also asked my phone and call to a toll free number and then he noted unique code from VM-HULWIN. I don't what he want to do with that code

K.KARTHIKA K.KARTHIKA posted this 24 April 2018

I AM JOIN WORK HELP ME

NarasimhaPodili posted this 25 June 2018

Sir same thing happened to me today

PkalyanReddy posted this 29 June 2018

Sir same thing happened to me just know what to do sir

PkalyanReddy posted this 29 June 2018

Sir same thing happened to me today just know what to do sir

ShrutiSatawase posted this 14 July 2018

When I came out of my house at 4.39 to meet my neighbour Two girl stopped me and ask for the urgent phone call . I didn't deny but asked for the purpose of call. They told me that they have to inform their company so I gave my cell to them. They dialed 18001022241 toll free number at 4.40from my cell through which a message recieved from VM-HULWIN " Thank you for contacting HUL. Your Unique code Is 5**" in my phone. They noted down that code in their cell that shocked me and I took back my phone and asked them for what they have done. I was completely shocked and perplexed . Fhir kya karna tha unhe Roku ya pakdu decide nhi kar paya. Sir. I don't know whether they are fruad or not but I want to register this issue.

MinarvaManivannan posted this 19 July 2018

I too had this experience just now.. They said that they were showing counts of selling vim bar to their company. And I don't know how I've been included there. And I got doubt. Went to them again and asked them strike out my number.. They somewhat did that. But still I'm scared

BorlakuntaRajaram posted this 11 August 2018

Just now some body took my phone and did the same thing who are they

ShekharPisat posted this 25 August 2018

Same thing with me Vikas pande who is superwiser didn't produce any one Id card please do not give otp to any body

AbhijitShinde posted this 18 December 2018

Same thing happen with me also

Two Women ask my mobile to call as they were needed. I have but they give a missed call to toll free no. 18001022241 and then message recieved from VM-HULWIN to my mobile.They noted down that code in their cell  When I ask them about the code they said that they were who are selling some shampoo packets At time 2:19 pm so i am scared of fraud.

ManojKumar posted this 12 January 2019

Sir same thing happened today just now please help me sir

GaganSingh posted this 15 May 2019

Sir same thing happened to me today just know what to do sir

AmitKumar posted this 10 December 2019

Same thing happened with me today ....now what to do ?

Close