Homeshop 18 fake people hacked and transfered all our money

• Last Post 12 October 2017
Naayema posted this 09 October 2017

They called us and said that if you shop for more than 3500/- , they'll give us 75000 /- assured cash prize. So we gave her the product codes as on the homeshop18 mobile app (33832301,34186711) and made online payment with our Indian bank account number , she took the details over the call itself . The girl's name was Naina Sharma who called from the number 7065274663 . Then she took our order and said that now she will transfer our call to the other lady whose name was Diksha. She said that it was a reference call and that we had to select our refernce from the three assured gifts i.e iphone8 , 75000 cash price or 10 gram gold coin. So we selected 75000 cash price. Then she told us that I'll call you in 10 to 15 minutes and I will transfer the amount of 75000 to your bank account while you're on the phone with me, you jusy have to tell me the OTP's that you'll recieve on your mobile number. Then someone called from this number 9990273944 and said that her name was Sonia and started asking for our bank account details. First we gave her our Indian Bank account details from which we made online payment for our order of 3500/- . We recieved around 4 to 5 otp messages and we told her the otps respectively. Then suddenly she said that the transfer is not happening because our account is not maintained i.e the available balance is lesser than the minimum required balanced. Hence she asked for another account detail where there was upto 10000/- balance. So we got a little confused and decided to give her the details of our Bank of Baroda account where the required balance was 1000/- and we had 1117/- balance in it. So she said now I'll try to transfer in this account. And this account had a different registered mobile number so the otp came on another number. As soon as we gave her the first otp, she went mute first, and then she cancelled the call. Ever since then, We've been trying to call them through different numbers but they're just not responding! Please help us find these frauds and sew them. We have the voice recording of these people when they were talking all this bullshit.

Reeta Maurya posted this 12 October 2017

Mai tmhare sth hu naayeeema mai bhi in fraud ke bato me aake paise waist kiye h ar ab mujhe smjh nhi aa rha ki Mai kya kru inhe punish kaise krau Mai police complaint Krane ja rhi hu it's my number 9170600149 Ruby call me agr tm bhi chahti ho ki inhe Saja mile ar baki log bhi in fraud ke bato me na aaye to kuch krna hoga hmsb Ko..

Close