Help

• Last Post 14 August 2018
AdarshTripathi posted this 06 August 2018

I am also facing problems regarding this as they told me the fees is 4800/- and they will also provide me the help but now they are demanding for 7664/- and aftr giving me work they blocked me on whatsapp and then i stopped wprking aftr 2000/- captcha in 2 days as they blocked me and did not help plzz someone suggest me now what can i do now whether i should pay or not or any experience that u have faced while doing this??

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
JayasundarS posted this 09 August 2018

Of course this Flarial enterprise is total fake . I have the same experience . After 10 days you will get a mail from a legal team tellong that you have to pay the penalty or they will move legally. I got it too. Don't pay them anything .

rakeshtiwari posted this 09 August 2018

I am also facing problem like Adarsh tripathi. They told me pernality fees 4800.and they told if not pay that went legal case by cort.
They contact me via mail,phone sms and tarchered. Please help me and give good suggestion. Thanks

Mohd Danish posted this 10 August 2018

Bro don't fear wo tmko dhamkaye to darna nahi just fuck them off.....They are fake....Tweet karo apni problem ko cyber crime k official twitter handle ko....and don't pay them any thing

Ayushverma posted this 11 August 2018

Ye Jo notice bhejte h uska kya?

SandeepKaur posted this 13 August 2018

Please help me.. am facing the same problem

Mohd Danish posted this 14 August 2018

Don't take their notice seriously.They are fake.

Asha Kiran posted this 14 August 2018

I am facing the same problem guys, this company is fake.

Close