Harrassment by Flarial enterprises

• Last Post 03 October 2018
Virendra Kumar posted this 03 October 2018

(((Flarial enterprisesFraud company Surat. Take legal action on this company. ))) If any problems then call me 9956258553 First I had a call on 1 july 2018 From a lady named Neha.She said that they had an online Captcha typing job and she said that I had to pay nothing.She said if you fulfill the accuracy then you'll get Rs .20,000 per 10 days.otherwise if you fail an amount of Rs 4800 will be deducted from your earnings.I asked her again and again if I would have to pay any thing from my own .She convinced me by saying you have to pay nothing from your pocket .Then I agreed and sent her my aadhar as demanded by her and they took my e-signature and photo through an app.and then they prepared an agreement which I wasn't aware of.After I saw the agreement I disagreed and requested them to please cancel my registration but they say you have to pay the penalty amount of Rs.4800 or they would file a case against me. Now they are harrassing me and asking for Rs.4800 by saying that they filed a case against me. The number of their said advocate is this 9081110152. मुझे एक वकील का फ़ोन आता है नाम है M. Patel वो मुझे धमकी दे रहा है अब मैं उसपर केस करने जा रहा हु में अपने सब भाइयो से ये कहना चाहता हु की वो इस पर कोई धियान न दे किउंकि जब कोई एग्रीमेंट होता है तब जिस कंपनी या जिस आदमी के बीच एग्रीमेंट होता है उस आदमी का उस एग्रीमेंट में ओरिजनल singnature होना जरूरी होता है।सायद ये बात उन जाहिलो को नही पता है/ sir ye company bahut fraud kr rahe Surat ki hai ye log please help me 9956258553. If any problems then call me 9956258553 Name Virendra Shrivas JHANSI uttar Pradesh.

Attached Files

Virendra Kumar posted this 03 October 2018

Please help me sir

Close