Iphone Fraud

• Last Post 07 September 2020
sarthakBhushan posted this 03 September 2018

Company name- Express i sales Electronic limited. Address- 3191 M st NW Washington , District of Columbia. United states. Sales representative - Amir Raza Hussain

On 0 1september 2018. I saw there company advertisement on internet.. they were selling iphone x for 33k(original price- 100,000) i contacted them ..they gave me a whatsaap number +18574007985( Amir raza Hussain) i spoke with him...i asked the product is original or not? He said "Yes All our products are brand new Original Unlocked from Factory and comes with 1 year international warranty with 90 days return policy. You are 100% guaranteed of getting your products because we are a registered company ,licensed and approved by the government. We have a name and a reputation to protect.Ican fully assure you that once you pay for the products your order will be shipped out and it will get to you within 2-3 days after your payment is confirmed My mom and dad are from India I was raise and brought up in USA California.We deliver worldwide delivery takes 2-3 days only."

I asked okay how to make payment. He said"We Accept 8k first from buyers. to pay for the tax and clearance fee and as soon as you get your goods at your home Address make the remaining balance . We send you FedEx or dhl courier tracking code for you to track and monitor your goods to your destination"

It was my bad luck i agreed. He was having a parthner in india..he gave me his account number.. He said. Here is our Accountant payment details for you to make the payment.

Bank: State bank of India Name- mulutalu luruo Acct num-35783999714 IFSC : SBIN0002610 .... branch : PHEK

Once you are done with the payment you send us the scanned copy receipt photo.

I sent them the money.

Then when I checked my order. There was 5 iphones in my order...and i ordered only 1 ...i texted him... That i have extra products in my order.

He said There is something wrong somewhere . My Boss just inform the same thing now. The store keeper mistakenly mispackaged goods to your items . Instead of sending goods to Someone named Sarthak in Nepal . This is a very big problem right now bro .

Then he said his boss has cancelled the order. And when i asked my money to be back.he said

Bro money you paid was use to pay for the tax and clearance fee ...

They are bastards.. i want someone to take a strict action against them.

GazzaG posted this 07 September 2020

Hello Had a dealing with Mr Amir Raza Hussain today. He basically said the same to me as he did to you. I thought what he said was too good to be true and when i googles his company with and name this popped up. I confronted him with what you put and his attitude soon changed. He needs bringing down big time

Close