fraud telephonic

• Last Post 04 September 2022
animeshShah posted this 18 November 2021

I am animesh shah.

I got call from bhavik shah for selling electronics parts. He asked me to pay amount to his google pay number for the product. I paid amount to his gpay number 7977707677. then he didnt delivered anything and not even picking up calls. Then from online site i come to know that he is cheater and doing fraud with others also his other contact number is 98334 57158 so be carefull. his email id is  - bhavikshah397@gmail.com

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
InventKart posted this 13 May 2022

He has done same thing with me, using same number 7977707677 and he told me he is from Pune, he has taken my 54000 if you have any clue please help me. I have also raised complaint in cyber cell regarding this, but nothing happened only their bank account is blocked. So you have any information please respond me back.

ARVIND Pindoriya posted this 19 July 2022

Same thing he did with me by a shakti industries name.

DANGIE SHOP, INDORE posted this 23 July 2022

i am arvind kumar pindoriya  from Dangi E Shop, Indore

Bhavik Shah done a fraud with me also he whatsapp by no 7977707677 me some electronic item and send an invoice with shakti industries we pay the amount 23423 than he cant return the money nor product. he also attached her friend no 8850051669 we also call him but both person not responding.

SunRobotics posted this 04 August 2022

Yes I also received a call from this guy selling Raspberry pi at a very low cost compared to the market price
So I searched about the number on google and found this thread and it's helpful.

Be aware of fraud.

tusharcontractor posted this 04 September 2022

Wait fuck online services.

tusharcontractor posted this 04 September 2022

Digital India 6 month ago complain but no ACTION india P or any S as not AVAILABLE. Modi. Je digital INDIA, just khwab. Not real possible 😂 india is great.

Close