Fraud seller on olx

• Last Post 12 December 2017
UmarSalamuddin posted this 11 December 2017

From Umar Salamuddin Talaiyya Bhopal 462001

Respected Sir/Madam, A seller whose username on olx is Lambu Aata from Navi Mumbai Kamothe sector 6a (mob- 7977950781) was selling Nvidia graphics card gtx 1050 on olx for 7000rs but we had a deal for 6000rs and then we had a chat on whatsapp regarding payment and courier, he asked me for payment on paytm and told me he'll courier the product tomorrow and i paid him the money through Paytm. 5000rs (id- 16993248847) on December 10 at 12.59 AM and 1000rs (id- 16993250282) on December 10 at 1.00 AM to 7977950781 (his name on paytm is Asir Khan) but unltill now he hasn't done any courier and has blocked my number. Kindly look into this matter

OLXIndia posted this 12 December 2017

Dear Umar,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.  We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in. 

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Thanks,
Team OLX

Close