I see these company job post on LinkedIn and contact that lady Miss Neha. She tolds the terms and conditions of the company and job details. She told me you have to do 600 resume entry in 7 days. That i thought its impossible task to anyone. After that they ask my gov card so send her. After she give me registered id and password to do the work. After that she sign online documents without giving time to read me it carefully. Its type of digital sign. But working of so bad. So i confused about this after that i started work on it. But due to some health problem i don't complete it on time. So i told these to that lady before 2 to 3 of works day remains but she didn't response me. After that i got warning mail from that company with there invoice of Rs 5900 they told to these portal charges otherwise we take legal action against you and we block your all documents and send you court notice to you. After that next day i got unknown messages on whatsapp they told im senior advocate and i get your details from company and you don't pay the charges you have to come surat court because we are going to fill complaint against you under section 72 contract. They continue harassment me. Please help me and innocent people from this fruad company and fraud people. This company is in surat, gujrat. I requst cyber crime unit please grab this people soon.