Fraud Resume filling company

• Last Post 30 June 2021
ManojKumar posted this 17 October 2020

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CASE HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN SESSION COURT OF SURAT (GUJARAT) YOUR HEARING DATE IS 19-10-2020 OCTOBER 2020. YOUR REPORTING TIME IS 11:35 AM AT ROOM NUMBER 602 B/O (SURAT COURT) CALL FOR MORE DETAILS +919724785659

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SURAJ KUMARGIRI posted this 17 October 2020

Get Answer of Your Every Question Just Watch it

Avinashkumar 020 ECE1 5 th sem posted this 06 January 2021

friend can you please help me 

i get call freom resume search and they tell same thing and i registered . they don 't give information about the agreement and all of these , i found your video , so please tell me what i do , i tell them i dont want to work with you as you not mentioned the full detail , i yet not started the work , they told me to start from tomarrow 

MasoomBhutani posted this 25 January 2021

I’m also facing the same issue and got call from their senior lawyer today can someone pls explain me that do they really do any legal proceedings or anything? Because they really seems to be fraud.

SomashekharItagi posted this 12 March 2021

Bro I feel just ignore their mails and calls and forsure they are not going to come your home to ask money if they come also behave as you don't know them first of all they are cheaters and want to threat the honestly working innocent people but never give a single paisa to these fraudsters then automatically it will become a bigg issue and then slept government will wake up and order cybercrime to solve this then our cybercrime will take action till that time check this website there will be more complaint generated on this issue

SomashekharItagi posted this 12 March 2021

Bro I feel just ignore their mails and calls and forsure they are not going to come your home to ask money if they come also behave as you don't know them first of all they are cheaters and want to threat the honestly working innocent people but never give a single paisa to these fraudsters then automatically it will become a bigg issue and then slept government will wake up and order cybercrime to solve this then our cybercrime will take action till that time check this website there will be more complaint generated on this issue

Rikesh K M posted this 15 March 2021

Hai Avinash, Don't worry about this just block all numbers/messages related to resume search, they won't do anything,they just tell we will block your ID but that won't happen so if you get call from them then block all the numbers, Hope it helpful thanks... focus on your education 

Thanks 

No, they have team like marketing,legal,lawyer some more but ll were fake so don't worry focus on your other work..Thanks

yes, they won't come because they knew they're doing fraud so don't worry block all their numbers n mails they don't have rights to down your CIBIL score.. hope it helpful   thanks 

AnkitaK posted this 15 March 2021

Nothing will happen na... It's fake na?

FousiyaAboobacker posted this 27 March 2021

Rikesh r u sure????i have given them my adhar card info also..their work is very hectic..and i am ill also..what to do???

FousiyaAboobacker posted this 27 March 2021

Hey pls help me guys

KushalSaha posted this 30 June 2021

Mera sath bhi hoya kya hoga kuch nhi hoga toh?

Post Comment

Close