He called me saying I want to buy lehenga from facebook marketplace..on 13th oct 2020 he told that he wants 5 lehengas for his family n since he is working in indian army they can pay through their shopping card available in Thier canteen.he told first I have to make payment of 2000 then from there he would put his password n in my account 4000 would be credited..in this way nothing came so he told to do again saying the machine is not working.. three times my 2000 went to his account n then to get my 6000 rupees he told to keep balance in my account of 6000 then total 12000 will b credited in my account..my total 12000 got debited from my account..he gives demo of 5 rupees n 10 rupees gets credited in account to make his customers satisfied that he is a reliable person..very big cheater. My whole hard eaen money earned during lockdown has gone in waste.. please take a strict action against this man n make his upi I'd traced n freeze so he cannot chest anyone..I m waiting for my money to be credited back to my account..if anyone knows him or seen him please inform the local police