Dear Sir, My self deepak , sir I had a complain about the fraud Consultancy of job portal named career dreams solutions. They called (on mobile) me and ask for job in near hometown. I absolutely agreed for that, then they ask for registration fees amount 3000/-. I was payed the amount on the same day. Then next day they ask more 5200/- for document verification fees. I have no choice because i already pay them 3000/-. So i again payed them 5200/-. And very next day in the morning they called (on mobile) me and ask more 5000/- for online test. Now i refused to pay that amount because i already payed 8200/- but i don't received any legal document from them. Then they told me that " you must have to pay that amount neither we will not able to refund your amount". After this payment they assure me to refund all these amount on same day after online test. . Now you suggest me sir what to do for that type of cheating. I request you sir give some needful suggestion for that. Here i submit the details of them- Name of Consultancy - Career Dreams Solutions Phone no.- 09634521481 (Aarohi Sharma as she told) Email ID - resumecareerdreamsolution@gmail.com