From some time I was looking for work from home jobs, so I had applied on some job sites as per my requirement.last week I got a call regarding a job which they told me that I could do from home on my laptop . So I made the mistake of accepting the job offer which searching about the company that time. The job was to fill resume in 7 days and then they would pay me accordingly, they had offered a salary of Rs 18000 . Then the asked me for my aadhar photo and phone no along with email id to make my registration and asked me to sign form digitally. The way they were talking the company seemed legit so I applied for the job . So after sometime I opened the work which they had sent me and read the companies name I thought of searching about the company history then I saw so many complaints registered towards the company regarding fraud job offer and then asking for charges from them if they are unable to do the work. So I immediately blocked their company contact no on my phone and whatsapp and they are now harassing me and threatning me to pay the charges or they will take legal action. Sir please help me regarding this matter and take action against the company so that no other person has to face such situation.