Dear Sir,

Company name - Monster , Amazon F KMall

Catagory - Online Shopping Fraud

Dear sir,

One message is received from my mobile. If I can pay 1000 rs they are paying the commission of 300 rs. Then if I will pay 3000 rs then they are paying the commission 1000 rs like this they are saying. So I am blindly deposit the money to their account. And they are providing the task 10 times. Then we need to purchase some one and the are providing the purchase cost is very more more. Then again we need to pay. I am completed the last 6 tasks and I will pay the amount of rs 640000rs then there is showing commission ( fraud) 48000 rs .this is scam. Only they they are showing but we can't withdraw the money. Like this they are doing still now and So many people's are continuously paying. So now my money was blocked rs from Fkmall. So kindly help me sir how I can withdraw the money.

My contact number- 7973066546

Kunal Desai this side yesterday Kindly arrest him.

The address is showing

Mumbai Antheri east

SEARCH Search for...

CATEGORIES All Categories Banking Frauds Company Frauds Copyright Frauds Debit/Credit Card Frauds Email Frauds Hacking Frauds Multi Level Marketing Frauds Online Shopping Frauds Online Lottery Frauds Online Job Frauds Phone Frauds Romance Scam Frauds Social Network Frauds Other Frauds POPULAR TAGS HPZ-TOKEN 428

FRAUD-CALL 316

HPZTOKEN-FRAUD-COMPANY 254

FRAUD-COMPANY 234

FRAUD-SBI-ATM-CALL 217

RESUMEFILLING.COM 198

FRAUD-SELLER 195

PAYTM 180

HPZTOKEN 169

FACEBOOK 153

SHOPCLUES 136

SPAMMER-NUMBER 134

FAKE-SPAMMER-PERSON 126

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM 120

SHOPCLUES.COM 120

SBI-CREDIT-CARD 119

FRAUD-HPZ-TOKEN 104

INSTAGRAM 102

JOBSEARCHNET.IN 102

SBI 89

Share Contact Us: info@CyberCrimeComplaints.in | Contacts | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

© 2021 - CyberCrimeComplaints.in