Fraud in the name of Health Insurance

• Last Post 06 September 2018
Chander kantAhuja posted this 20 July 2018

I Chandrakant (physcially disabled) have take an mediclaim policy from Wellnes India attached herewith) and got the attached invoice with a kit. In that kit i got first two things only and rest things are missing which are mentioned in the plan and over the call also. Further i didn't receive any policy documents and the commitments they made were totally false. I made several calls and e-mail to them but not even a single response received from them.  Further I raised a complaint on consumer affair but after 3-4 months they closed my complaint by saying that company didnt respond, please move to the consumer forum for this. So please help me in getting my money back from these fraudsters. I will be highly thankful to you.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Chander kantAhuja posted this 21 July 2018

some other numbers realting to Wellness are 01145028342,8368534780

Chander kantAhuja posted this 06 September 2018

I have received the call on 4th Aug 2018 2 times from Wellness from this no. 01140046291 and the person name is Saurab Tiwari having employee id WC-0001973. They were saying that they will refund the amount through the way i made the payment within 10-15 working days but till now there is no response from them. One month is completed after that call. They also ask me for a written letter for closing the complaint and return the products they sent to me by sending their executive. Please help me out once again..

Close