Fraud from usa

• Last Post 11 May 2022
HarshAgarwal posted this 10 September 2021

Thank you so much for your concern and I am so happy right now. I prayed to God before you were revealed to me for this purpose and I really need you to have a positive thought towards this project. Due to my medical condition the Doctors have deprived me of all communication Devices, i'm writing you this mail from a Nurse Laptop. Our communication should be through email Only. My late husband made his last wish to make sure the funds were used for humanitarian support in India and I don't want you to jeopardize His last will.

I said in my previous mail that I was in India with my late husband many years ago and I have seen an indication of worsening living conditions and increasing poverty in Indian cities. This is the reason I want you to handle this project because my late husband and I agreed that if anything happens to any of us, the money should be used for humanitarian support in India. I don't want my late husband's relatives to claim these funds after my death. I need your utmost help now to handle this project because I am on a sick bed and my last surgery will be a few days from now which I believe will not survive. Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. I want to make sure people are happy before I die, My dear friend, please try and understand my situation and carry out this project with me immediately, this is 100% RISK FREE and LEGITIMATE. Do your best to make sure you receive this funds to help the poor in India and Don't You ever Quit.

You have to write to My Family lawyer through the below information, with my condition I can't speak on the phone.

Dentons Law One Fleet Place 22 Little West 12th Street New York, NY 10014-1321 United States Tel: +1 917 809 8407 E-mail: mrfredrolland@dentos-law.com

To prepare the needed documents for possible release of the Charity funds to you legally. My Family Lawyer name is Barr. Fred Rolland and he will need your complete information to prepare the relevant documents needed in your name as my next of kin, i have informed him about you and he is waiting for your mail.

Please help me and have this whole fund in your position, when the funds get to your bank account, build a school, orphanage in India for the less privileged. I do believe you have all the things you need in life but think about the poor people and less privileged. I don't have much time on this earth any more, let’s start with the transfer of the funds to your bank account before my last surgery. The total amount that will be transferred to your bank account within a few bank working days is Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($3,900,000.00 USD) as my next of kin.

Kindly seal this proposal to avoid mistakes in transferring the whole fund to another destination, so you have to be careful with this, if there is anything you want to ask, just ask my lawyer (Barr. Fred Rolland) directly because he will surely help and guide you to the last step of this transaction. You are to contact my lawyer through this email: mrfredrolland@dentos-law.com

Hoping to receive your reply. God bless you.

Mrs. Mithchell Anderson

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
NaveenPrabu posted this 07 October 2021

Same problem

ChandhruM posted this 19 January 2022

Same issue problem

PramilaNag posted this 11 May 2022

Same issue

Close