Fraud data entry

• Last Post 26 April 2019
JITENDRA KUSHRAM posted this 01 March 2019

They all are frauds to the core...FO TECHNOLOGY 7They will make u sign in fake agreement....nd give fraud work...nd eventually find inaccuracy using ill software in work nd threaten you to pay huge amount using fake notice ,fake advocates nd calls they scammed me by taking my 4700 rs by threatening nd using ill methods ...and scamming many other people..i request you to take strong action against them to prevent further such incidents in future...I am attaching owner details...ND While making complaint against them nd saving others from getting into this trap by commenting on complaint site..they are send me notice..nitesh khawani 9898168673

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
mgmalik posted this 25 April 2019

This is my email id (advmalik9@gmail.com)kindly contact me if you need any help .

Adv MG Malik

This is my website. 

http://www.advocatemgmalik.com/

Victim of Nitesh Khawani posted this 26 April 2019

Jitendra Kushram Ur absolutely right. Direct go to cyber crime police station . There is no such types of company in real exist as they said there company is genuine. Kisiki kuch mat suno. Direct jao police station me. Hum zoot nahi he to dar bhi kisi bat ka nahi honachahiyee apko. I will support u Jitendra.go to police station and meet direct Superintendent of police. And tell them whole fraud scam. They will definitely help u and file complaint against that companies

Close