I also get a called 3 Days Deepika from New Delhi 8505840547 called me and said, my resume was short listed for Housing Development infrastructure limited and she called me Continuously for 3 days each asked for some details. First call she confirmed whom to she is speaking. Second day she asked me through sms "success careeer2020@gmail.com send me your 1resume 2hightest qualification certificate 3 id proof and address proof".Third day she said we will have a short telephonic interview and asked me to tell about yourself. Then later she called me and said you are qualified and eligible to attend the face to face interview on Aug27 2018 in bangalore for HDIL company for the post of Engineer. For attending the interview I have to pay Rs.970 as a document verification charge. I asked I will pay she is called more times. I search that company and learned more reviews that company was eligible to CA with experience.Please take action on them.Money is important for a jobseeker so they are utilising the need of us and cheating.