Fraud company

• Last Post 30 June 2020
gowthamm posted this 29 June 2020

This is a fraud company, I paid for an fancy number and they gave the UPC CODE but that code is invalid. I tried in all retailers shops and got confim that the UPC code is wrong. I replied to the watsapp number regarding this, they didnt even hear,just replying same answer again and again like go to local retailers like that,which I tried. They told to Send a mail. I sent mail on June 15th but no reply till today. Worst company fraud service no refund too even if the mistake is on them. Dont waste money people

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MahaveerSolanki posted this 30 June 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, My name is Mahaveer . On 18th june 2020 I was contacted by someone on my whatsapp number. There she offered me a job of simple form filling by typing 700 forms within 7 days and in return they will pay rs20 per page (i.e.,rs 28000) including a one time registration fees of rs 6700 which will be deducted from my first salary. Along with that they said that the accuracy of typing should be 95%. Since I got some interest in it and said ok. After that the process started, she asked my adhar card photo and told me to download an app for an agreement. First of all let me clear no agreement was shown to me initially. After opening the app she said to me sign. Then another person called me for verification. Then they mailed me an agreement from the I’d agreement.dpt@gmail.com. In the agreement it was written that the registration fees has to paid by me if I leave or unable to submit the work or the accuracy is not 95% also I have to pay the money. And If I dont pay the money they will take legal actions against me. I got afraid and then started to work. While working the website gave many error and My mobile hanged I call and asked esa hota h aap kro fir Maine mna kr diya ye hmse ni hoga cellphone b hang ho rja. They asked me to pay rs6700 and if I don’t do that they will file a case against me.I was shocked on listening to it and scared then I asked my friend for suggestion and gave the company number ,then I came to know that it was a fake company.So I blocked the number.Recently I am receiving mails from them Advocates saying I has to pay 6700 or they will file a case against me and now after searching in Google many people said that it is a fraud company. Sir/madam I am in deep trouble, I belong to a very poor family. Please help me. How will I pay those money, I dont have any . Sir I will be very kind to you, please help me. I am giving all the details below. Person who contacted me : 9081919118 7428247742

DineshSavkare posted this 30 June 2020

nitesh khawani is very big fraud man, they use to make people fool by signing an agreement, and in the name of agreement they r looting blackmailing innocent people, my humble request to everyone dont give a single hard earned rupee to these nitesh khawani and his fraud data typing companies & his franchisers, all they r big cheaters. NITESH KHAWANI bhagwan tumko kabhi maaf nahi karega, bhale hi tum agreement ke naam par logo ko ullu banao 420 karta h all over India. ek din tum jarur bhik mangoge . uparwale ke ghar me der hai andher nahi. Nitesh khawani ke upar central se janch bethni chahiye. Government ne action lena chahiye. Ye logonko dara dhamkakar paise hadap raha hain data typing companies ke Namse. 2009 se complaint padi he is nitesh khawani ke khilaf. Sabse bda atankwadi India me h betha he jo innocent people students ko blackmail krke paise ki demand krta he agr na diye paise isko to fake notice bhejke criminal case dalneko dhamki deta h

Close