Fraud company

• Last Post 26 April 2019
Vishalkumar posted this 21 March 2019

COREVESTOR GLOB ENTERPRISE... fraud company... A girl named Nayra Malik called me and asked me if i had any work like data typing online or offline... I gave her a online form filling job... She assured me of 100% accuracy and she did that too but when 20 forms were left unfilled, she asked me to pay the amount byt i denied as i was asking her for the password before which she had changed... But she denied to give me the password untill i make the payment... Forcely i had to make the payment... And after paying her she took around 1 hour to give me my password.. Within those 1 hour she was distressing my whole work... And when i checked the work.. The whole work which i had alrdy cmpleted was distressed... Then i called her but she is not receiving my call... Sir plz help..i paid her 2800 rs... And though she distressed my whole work.... Plz help... Email id... datatyping1230@gmail.com..Nayra Malik...

ShwetaMalvi posted this 26 April 2019

Go to nearest police station and do complaint against them. All information Jo apke pas hain is correct. Meresath bhi same fraud hua he. Insabka owner ek hi hain Nitesh Vijaykumar Khawani from Surat Gujarat only. That's it. I also big victim of him. He harassed me mentally and physically so much he try to defame me,he abusing me through his employees. He and his company's employees molested me so much by giving vulgar abusing galiya and so much. Yahanpe likhnese kuch nai hoga. Directly go to nearest police statio and meet Superintendent of police and tell them whole matter they will definitely help u. Yahanpe likhnese koibhi police help nai karsakti. Apko personally complaint leke police station jana padega tabhi apko paise refund mil payenge. Mene bhi FIR dali he usike upar. Ye sab fraud and zoot hain. Ye log Jo kam Derey data entry ka bahana karke wo real me exist hi nahi karat. Bewaja insabme time waste mat Karo koi bhi. Apko paise refund chahiye to apko police station Jana hi padega.

Close