Fraud Company

• Last Post 19 February 2020
SusanahG posted this 14 December 2017

I worked for the company named TeckTiz(The Complete Solution) VASHI, NAVI MUMBAI for a month. They took 6000 as a deposit from me for registration, which they say is non refundable. The work that was given to me was to only copy down a novel written in a different font(difficult to read) in a notepad that was to be downloaded from the link they sent me(It wasn't the normal Notepad we use). I could not copy or paste anything. During the ongoing process of the completion of the task, the employee of the company was responsive to my doubts, but when it was the time to submit the project, he suddenly became unresponsive and ignorant. I was told that they correction of the project will be done in 7 working days. Since he was ignoring my messages, he didn't know I sent it to the wrong email address and only realised when I went to their office 2 days after the submission. He sent my project on 7th December and I got an email on 11th of December from them saying I had failed my project. How did they manage to correct 200 pages in just 4-5 days? That too with a Saturday and Sunday (non working days). They won't give me my salary, nor would they give me my deposit money nor would they disclose the name of the company they have a tie up with. Whatever they say is all in a vague way. All I feel is that the company is a fake. They seem to be lying a lot about their policies. The man who was helping me out is G. Bhole. I BEG YOU TO LOOK UP THEIR WORK AND FIND OUT IF IT'S A FRAUDULENT COMPANY OR NOT.

PratikSingh posted this 19 February 2020

Same case happened with me with a greater package of 14000 on 2/10/2018 Have evidence of the company being fraud.

Close