Fraud camera seller. Charged 4000 as prepaid amount on the name of delivering custom camera.

• Last Post 30 June 2018
MayankSingla posted this 30 November 2017

Charged 4000 amd blocked from everywhere and now not picking up the phone.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bhavesh Kumar posted this 30 June 2018

My contact number 9512015808

Bhavesh Kumar posted this 30 June 2018

This page is totally fraud, this is today's case happened with me. I have order 750D canon, we made deal for 16K and that guy is using same words same language same package photos with every costumers. Very high rated fraud it is nowadays. Can we come to gether everyone and find this bloody bullshit and file a cybercrime on him. That bastered gave me tracking detail about package. And package also came i have paid 8000 through paytm and 6000 through COD. But what i get is duplicate china iphone 8.

My contact number if someone is ready do take a step for this crime.

NiranjanSomani posted this 03 April 2018

I HAVE PAID HIM 14000/- THROUGH PTM AND BHEEM APP ON 21ST MARCH AND 22ND MARCH. HE SAID COURIER WILL BE DELIVERED WITH IN 4 WORKING DAYS. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COURIER . 2 DAYS BACK HE REPLIED THE PERSON HE DEALS WITH IS NOT RESPONDING. I AM TEXTING HIM TO RETURN MY MONEY AND HE IS NOT RESPONDING NOW. WHAT CAN I DO. PLZ HELP ME AS ITS MY  HARD EARNED MONEY.

Attached Files

haricharanboganatham posted this 08 February 2018

can you call me on 9176801515 even i have paid we can lodge a complain regarding the same

haricharanboganatham posted this 08 February 2018

I Paid 18000 for a camera and now he's not replying nor answering the call's i have his PAYTM Bank Account details. could it be helpful

Ram chandraShekar posted this 04 January 2018

Send ur number

trainer22 posted this 04 January 2018

Same to same situation.

I paid Rs 4500 and now blocked from instagram and whatsapp and no call pickups and not responding now.

Close