Fraud calls (8510931922 and 9312215443) and cheated my money portal WWW.naukrihr.in,

• Last Post 20 October 2019
NithiyaBG posted this 12 August 2017

Hello, Fraud calls asking for money to Register for the job vacancy in the portal www.naukrihr.in. Saying that I have shortlisted for company  for the job vacancy in the portal WWW.naukrihr.in, for we have have pay money for registration. thy also said money is refundable at the time of joining and if not selected the amount will be credited within five days of interview. utilizing my need of job they keep on askinh=g payments for register ID, Empl ID, HR id, Joining Id, Etc i nearly paid 95,000, Why i paid in between if i have cancel it the money will not refund, so thought of and believed anyway if im not selected money will credit to me, My focus is only full on job, so I blindly made the payments and I have question them many, they gave so believing exampls and all. I got mails for all the payments and i also had telephonic interview after that for face to face interview they rescheduled for 3 times. Lastly on Aug 08 the number is switched off (8510931922 and 9312215443) and till today, Finally they cheated me by utilizing my needs. Please help to get back my money and I made mistake by believing them blindly but no other option left for me. Please trace that numbers nad website.

I made all payements via paytm and for this bank A/c

Name:RAJEEV KUMAR bank of baroda Ac no:40100100003471 IFSC:BARB0MKCHOW

And Make aware of these kind of fraud to public not to believe anyone or make payment to anyone for their job.

Thanks,

Nithiya BG

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ankit Bhalla posted this 02 November 2017

Hi Nithiya. Please leave your phone number and I can help you reach to them. 

Thanks. :)

PriyankaKulkani posted this 20 October 2019

Hi I am priyanka Kulkarni. I had suffered fraud of Rs.9000 from naukrihr.info.Please give your phone no.Nithiya BG. We will make police Complaint.

Close