Fraud call from Shopclues

• Last Post 24 August 2021
TusharRathi posted this 12 October 2017

Dear sir     I have received a call yesterday  in the morning from shop clues (mobile no. 9163480843) , there was a girl on that call and said that Mr. Mukesh Rathi is selected for lucky customer of shop clues and if we will do shopping of rs 4000 from Shop clues site then we will get any 1 of these five gifts ( AC, LED TV, LAPTOP, REFRIGERATOR) I said ok to them that I will do purchasing of rs 4000 from shop clues and they ask me to call me back after 20 minutes and then I have to tell them what I want to purchase of rs 4000. I decided to buy a shoe rack of peng essential amounting rs. 3899 and 1 set of Sox of unik amounting rs 199. They called me back after 20 min & ask me what i have decided to buy and added these 2 items in their cart, now they ask what I want to get out of these 5 things and I agreed on SONY LED TV. then they ask me to share my debit card details so that they can order on behalf of me. I refused to give my debit card details then they said that they need to add LED TV with purchase order only then I will get this if I will purchase from my app then order id will be generated and they can't alter that oder to add LED TV with that order , and also ensure me that I will receive OTP on my number and amount of rs 4000 will be mentioned in that message, only then I need to share otp with them. I again refused to give details I ask them to order it myself and they said you don't trust us ? You are shop clues' regular customer and if we will do fraud with you then you will never buy anything from shop clues so we can't do this to our customers I ask them to call me back after 5 min to get my debit card ( to ensure that they are not fraud) but they didn't cut the call they said I will put you on hold you get your card and they already know my address that they confirmed from me during that time, so I thought that this address is given on shop clues app of mine that means they are not fake and I also check their number and it is showing Shopclues India. And I give her my debit card number , card expiry date, CVV & received otp for rs 4000 mentioned in that message that's why I tell them that otp and they congratulate me that I got LED TV with this Shopping and insure that I will get order id and tracking details with in half an hour. But after I cut the phone I realised that how can that popular shopping site ask me for my card details I immediately transfer all my bank account balance in another account for safer side. How can that popular site do such kind of fraud with their customers, I can't believe that I trusted such a fraud site, I am not going to buy any thing from shop clues and also tell my friends about such fraud. I need my money back. I am also attaching the call log details that this number showing that this call is from shop clues.   Www.shopclues.com sir your gift id is 128724927 and your order is I'd 123735324 and your gst  tax is 28% and insurance charge is 1% total 29% and your amount 11999 will be pay tommrow date 12/10/2017 and your gst tax is total refundable amount with in 5 to 10 mnt on call and   thank you purchase on shopclues. Com have nice day sir www.goverment.com     I received this message today on my whatsapp number(9721826610). And then they called me from this number( +919163480883) to pay 11999 rs so that they can dispatch my order. It just because they said they are from Shopclues I trusted them. That's very bad that they are breaking the trust of your customers. I refused them to pay any amount then they replied that I am not gonna receive that 4000 rs too.      Please take some legal action against them, you don't know that how many of your customers cheated by them.     Thank you.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
JagadishArcot posted this 01 November 2017

Same is the case with me also.

Ramesh ZanzarukiyaRamesh posted this 12 April 2018

I got a fraud calls and messages from

an unknown number regularly.. Today I

got a message and a call that I won

the Tata safari and 12,80,148/- (Indian

rupees) if I want to take any of them I

have to submit some of rupees 6500/-

along with that they called me several

times n forced me to provide them my

Adhar card number and my account

details.. I denied several times but still

I got calls and messages.. . I'm

providing the number with this

complaint number is 8809259247,

8404870899. The person who was

calling me he provides me a bank

details where they forced me to

submit the amount, the account holder

is Sonu Kumar, Bank -SBI Account

number is 20426316819 IFSCODE:

SBIN0001561

VivekSingh posted this 16 April 2020

Same is the case with me also. I Received an unknown call from no+919262771138 today dated 16/4/2020 at 12:14 pm. He said i'm from Shopclues.com and you are our fist prize winner. Your prize is Brand new TATA Safari. I ask him for verification my name and address he give me correct ans. but again i ask my last Shopclues order he disconnect the phone. When i search this number on true call i found it's Scam caller. I'm afraid he have my address or god knows what details they have.

Please suggest me what can i do for safety and security. 

ShridharaBhat posted this 03 June 2020

I too have received a message and then a call today stating I won a TATA SAFARI and they asked me to pay 3600/- for registration. I have started asking them who are they. The person from other side said he is from Shopclues, then he told me that he will connect me to his Managing Director. Another person started talking to me stated he is MD of shopclues. With his accent itself I could make out that he is a fraud.  When I cross questioned him and enquired about the company in English, the fellow refused to talk to me any further, as he could not speak in English. The call came from +919748107098....  Be aware of this fraud.

abhisheikreddy posted this 02 September 2020

hi i got call from shopclues 02/09-2020

dear customer, congratulation, you have product order from SHOPCLUES (PVT.LTD) COMPANY, your name to open lucky contest MAHINDRA XUV500 CAR cost RS. 14,80,000.00 you have received  For more information contact me. Mobile help line no. -07044599353 ? 07602496015  http://shopclus.luckywiners.in

they asked reg fee 6500 Rs phone pay r google pay to 85850 35886 ,7044512420 his name Abhisheik mandel he could not speak in English

again and again am getting calls payment ,I checked with some websites and I got some complaint numbers http://shopclueswinners.org/ 8967935767 .they also telling to pay money but they don't know what is the lucky draw 2020 winner reg form fees.

i referred another website https://www.shopclusluckydraw.in/#privacy 9007542594 here also same.

RistaBasumatari posted this 20 February 2021

I have been getting fraud calls from 2 numbers claiming to be from shopclues n asked to open the website send in msg as I have not open it claiming that I have won some rubbish lottery...what is this whether shopclues is safe for shopping or not that so many fraud msg n call can be done...

RistaBasumatari posted this 20 February 2021

Today again from 9933560948 this no they called me claiming to be from shopclues and said I won lottery n I should check my msg n open the website

ChinmayaMallik posted this 22 June 2021

Shopclues i sharing our number and transaction details with fraudsters. I just received a call from #919264239169. He stated my exact transaction and said that I have won a Tata Safari.. This need to be stopped and action must be taken against them, including Shopclues.

PreethiT posted this 24 August 2021

Same happened with me also. A guy called me from this number +917003356579 and told he is calling from ShopClues. I first thought they called regarding return of a product I purchased. He spoke in hindi. Since I don't know Hindi,, I asked him to speak in English. He just cut the call and called me in 2 minutes. Then a guy spoke to me in English mentioning my recent purchase in ShopClues with brand and product name correctly. He told I was selected as top 10 customers and they were going to give me a car or cash and he asked me to chose one. Later he told me to pay Rupees 3000 and share my debit card details in a WhatsApp number. I said sorry I couldn't. Then he just cut the call instantly. Now I'm actually afraid of purchasing again in ShopClues,since these hackers are easily stealing our information from ShopClues. ShopClues have to stop this hackers immediately oresle it is going to lose the customers for sure

Close