Hi Team,

Just wanted to bring your attention towards this matrimony company and their ongoing frauds.

This complaint is against fraud call i received from Matrimony Life Partner website to suggest a marriage alliance for me. This lady named Farheen(9297944421) called me multiple times about a prospective marriage proposal and she shared some good profiles to convince me. To share girls family details with me she asked me to pay RS.5,000 but after negotiation she agrees to charge a fee of RS.2,500 which will be valid till my marriage where i can check details of suitable girls for me. I transferred her money through Google pay  and since the time she received money in her account she stopped picking calls from us and neither responding to my texts .

I asked her to share her manager contact so that i can raise my concerns and she shared another name Nisha Kumari Ray(9297944429). On raising concerns her manager promised me that she will look into this matter but i didn't heard anything back from her.

This appears to be a fake phone fraud and hence I am raising a complaint. Looking forward for your further help on this.

Regards, 

Tanweer H.